M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
I'm not absolutely sure but I think the website/info is several years old and no longer accurate.

You may or may not be able to contact the current owner and find out current prices and also order and receive products.

Some folks here say they've had good dealings with the owner while others seem to be unable to make a contact or get brass/bullets from them.

Some of both my chime in here.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
At 5 cents a bullet thats at least 1/3 the going rate for surplus bullets.
flat base M2 type bullets should perform pretty well out to at least 300 yds in a .308. After that flat base starts giving up to boat tail bullets in general.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At 5 cents a bullet thats at least 1/3 the going rate for surplus bullets.
flat base M2 type bullets should perform pretty well out to at least 300 yds in a .308. After that flat base starts giving up to boat tail bullets in general.
Ya not so much looking for something I can read in a book. Looking for if anyone has actually made an order with them. But thanks for coming out.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have heard allot of people ordering from them and not getting any bullets. Buyer beware!

Reactions: bobbyfairbanks

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Ya not so much looking for something I can read in a book. Looking for if anyone has actually made an order with them. But thanks for coming out.
The management people in our state team sent about 200 pounds of brass to RVOW to be processed. It took a lawyer's letter to get some of the brass back. That took place over a year ago, things might have changed by now.

Back in the 90s I we used to get all our processed brass from them with no problems. My understanding there has change on who is running the operation. It has nor been the same since.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.