M14 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was given this brass and dies.
I have no idea if it is once fired or how many times fired. I have never loaded any carbine rounds. I have not even taken the time to count them.
Just pay shipping.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I'll take it!
PM sent.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
FWIW this transaction did not happen. member refuses to commnicate when a simple 'i changed my mind' would be an acceptable courtesy. very sad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:Originally Posted by ageusaf
Not a problem. Just cleaning up the gun room a little. Where I work in the gun shop I have a lot of friends that stop in and give me things they are not using. Feel the need to pass it on since I am not using it.

Quote:Originally Posted by mercman
I don't have a .45-70 any more nor dies for that caliber. If you want to throw that in I could no doubt find someone who could use it. Very generous of you.

Kurt

Last one. I also have some 45-70 brass (not much maybe 30) and die set as well.

Copy that.

Kurt

Our gun shop is up off of university so that is no big deal.
Let him know and I will meet him somewhere. Maybe at that gas station by northmore.

It's . Peoria,.

It's my ultraliberal brother. He's a car guy is pretty neat otherwise. Just a .

His phone is 309.. I'll let him know and he will probably meet you half way.

Kurt

a set of lee dies and a couple bags mixed with 44spcl and 44 mag. want it?

Yes, I do as a matter of fact. Have some?

Kurt

Hey! I can give you an address in Peoria where you can drop that stuff off?

Regards, Kurt

Sounds good.
do you load any 44 mag?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had the same exact thing happen to me on 1911Forum - an offer to PIF some carbine brass, that never showed even after I offered to help with shipping. The guy didn't die or such, because he still posts. I wonder if this is the same guy, but with a different screen name?

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
not sure if it is the same guy or not, but fortunately for me I didn't send any funds to the member.

I did attempt to purchase several m16 mags from a member of another forum who ended up reneging on his offer to several other members of that forum. we were just cheated out our money. people were not happy over there!

same here. I can see that the member still posts. he just won't communicate with me. unfortunately people like this pass through our forums.

I am dinging this member's px\bx stats but he is probably just passing through and will not care.

over the years there has been a group of quality members on this forum, but occasionally a bad apple wanders through.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Good luck!!! Not a man of his word.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts