M14 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lower stock and handguard if you have the lower wood stock and handguard.

The Scout mount I'd consider if I buy the midwest industries one. Why would you need the mount if you have one already?

·
Banned
20 Posts
The Scout stock had the optic mount opening on the hand guard for a optic mount that usually comes with it and attaches to the barrel itself. That's what I was talking about.

It's basically only good for a red dot, was just seeing if you had the mount (I sold mine a month ago, didn't think I'd get another stock, but I have this wood stock sitting around with the brown hand guard and don't really need it).

·
Banned
20 Posts
Sorry, been a little busy. I'll get you pictures tomorrow, I have no clue who made it, I'll see if I can find some markings on it as well.

Thanks,

·
Banned
20 Posts
Here's the thread with pictures.

"TRW stock. Overton made , identified by the wide flat san serif (P) , small pin punch feruls ,flat slab sides, scalloped forend ,type two trigger inlet .These stocks are seldom marked under trap but occasionaly will have an (O) under trap. Very distinct made stocks unlike any other USGI maker and are extremely consistant in shape and appearance. High arch DAS stars I've only seen on Overton and SA stocks." (Iron Worker - Thanks!)

Appears to be glass bedded, really nice stock actually.

http://m14forum.com/m14/163791-m14-stock-i-d-help-please.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts