M14 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm offering up my scout rifle after buying some property. It was one or the other and sadly I need land more than my favorite rifle. I've never shipped to an FFL dealer before, but if anybody wants it and is willing to help figure the shipping process, then I'll let the whole lot go for $1,500. That's 600 rounds, six 20 round SAI mags, clamp on bipod etc. Roughly $1,000 just in extras.

Bought last December and have shot about 200 rounds through it. The first three serial numbers are: 229

The walnut stock has been true oiled and also comes with a leather sling.

Thanks.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Aight well if y'all hear of another scout for sale gimme a heads up if you don't mind. Trying to replace mine that was stolen a lil while back. Preferably in a sage. Had mine in one and 20 CMI mags all in the same case. New here so any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Aight well if y'all hear of another scout for sale gimme a heads up if you don't mind. Trying to replace mine that was stolen a lil while back. Preferably in a sage. Had mine in one and 20 CMI mags all in the same case. New here so any help would be greatly appreciated.
have you tried gunbroker? there is literally hundreds of them there so you should be able to find one you want

1 - 14 of 14 Posts