2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
serial is 0919X what would the year of production be and value please
thanks in advance
rifle is in 95% condition with a cartouched stock

·
Registered
874 Posts
call SA, they will give you the exact date the rifle was built, what model it was when it left SA and if was a bare reciever or not etc. Sounds like 78-79, but i would definitely call to know for sure. On the older recievers they have to manually look the # up, its not in the computer so it takes an additional day or so.

·
Registered
30 Posts
sounds like a keeper ! what kinda goodies does she have >USGI PARTS

i called springfield to verify my m1a preban status they where very nice and happy to do so.

springfiedl armory
1800-680-6866

and diffrent very nice site i go there very often !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all gi parts sa barrel,h&r trigger group.that is all i can remember for now.it comes with a scope and mount(brookfield and weaver) $1050 no mags
i will keep you posted and thanks for the replies

·
Banned
2,159 Posts
m35 said:
all gi parts sa barrel,h&r trigger group.that is all i can remember for now.it comes with a scope and mount(brookfield and weaver) $1050 no mags
i will keep you posted and thanks for the replies
If you don't buy it, let me know where it is and I'll be right over with cash in hand. I'll even buy ya lunch. :mrgreen:

·
Banned
2,159 Posts
Spikenfritz said:
warbird said:
If you don't buy it, let me know where it is and I'll be right over with cash in hand. I'll even buy ya lunch. :mrgreen:
Jeez, Tim! Where you comin' up with so much cash? Business must be good... :wink:
Yep, I'm staying pretty busy.
I got 8 at the shop now and more on the way.

I've got guys who want M1 tankers built but, I got no more barrels. :cry:
Looks like I'll have to shorten some full length barrels down and start bending op-rods too.

I just got my M1 tanker built and went to a range with a friend last Sunday.
That [email protected]*%$# shoots like a house on fire.
2" groups at 100 yards if I hold it real good.

Did I mention 3' flames occasionally ? :lol:
Time for a Smith brake too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.