M14 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all. New to M1A rifles but not new to guns. Dipped my toes into the water with a 90's fulton built Norinco!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Welcome from Texas

·
Administrator
18,026 Posts
Now you have made a good decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope that you can post often.

XXIV Corps

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on owning a Norinco. I doubt it's marked "M1A" as I believe that's a Springfield Armory trademark. My Polytech is marked "M-14S." What's your Norinco actually say? Was going to ask if you've had the headspace checked but if Fulton built it, I'm sure it's in spec. Shoot on!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum and congrats on owning a Norinco. I doubt it's marked "M1A" as I believe that's a Springfield Armory trademark. My Polytech is marked "M-14S." What's your Norinco actually say? Was going to ask if you've had the headspace checked but if Fulton built it, I'm sure it's in spec. Shoot on!
Mine is marked M-14S too. I call it an M1A because every other part is USGI but maybe that's sacrilegious around here :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts