M14 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling extras in my collection.

1. Lot of five 25 round M1A mags. They have a five point star stamp indicating they were bought from Cheaperthandirt.com. They have a black phospate finish and are in good condition, $80 for all five mags. No ban states please. * SPF *

2. Springfield Armory Inc. oversized unbedded NM wood stock with adjustable cheek piece. It is in excellent conditon with minor rub marks on the bottom of the pistol grip. Plastic brown hand guard/ handguard clip, all metal, and Versapod7 front sling/ rail attachment point included $225. Reduced to $200.00 * SPF *

3. USGI M14 synthetic stock painted in a OD/ Black/Tan pattern, Sparrowhawk dummy selector kit installed, matching handguard/handguard clip, and all metal included in excellent condition $120 SOLD to CONTRA.

4. The two five round SAI mags and plastic butt pad are SOLD.

5. No Lug commercial (I think) NM reamed flash hider, has finish wear from being dismounted $35 SOLD to RIPSAW.

All prices shipped. Payment in USPS money order please. Please PM for questions or more pics.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Is the camo GI stock wood or fiberglass?

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Flash Hider

I'll Take this.....No Lug commercial (I think) NM reamed flash hider, has finish wear from being dismounted $35.

PM inbound, thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts