M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am sorry if I haven't responded to all inquiries. I only joined yesterday and I didn't realize that the messages don't go to my email, but that I had to get into the forum to view message activity. I also had a little problem setting the status of the pending sale. I read some of the messages, and I saw some issues that I hope were not my fault. But if I have done anything incorrect, please inform me - I am humble and I must, of course, defer to those who are more knowledgeable and experieneced than I am (which is everybody). But like in the service, you follow the last command of the highest ranking officer, I have to take the first funds in hand from the higgest bidder. If it doesn't work that way here, please let me know. And I am truly sorry if I have caused any strife amongst my brethern. I will be posting another classified shortly with some more parts, tools, and lots of ammo. I hope to hear from anyone about how to manage multiple offers and the ethics involved in prioritization of the offers.

These are sold pending receipt of funds.

I have lots of parts and tools for sale. I prefer to sell locally in Orange County (Santa Ana), California. I would also prefer to sell the whole lot as one sale with, of course, a discount off the individual prices. Where multiples of an item are indicated, the price is the extended price (all of the multiples). All of the items are new, not take offs, except for the muzzle brake. I have looked-up new prices online and discounted my price 50%. In any case, all prices are negotiable and I would consider some trades for some computer related stuff. You can call me at 714-492-6037. My name is Dennis. Excuse the alignment:

M1A/M14 Bolt Disassembly Tool 30
M1A/M14 Bolt Roller Greaser 3
M1A/M14 Sadlak Gas Piston Cleaning Drill Set 12
M1A/M14 Sadlak Gas Plug Cleaning Drill 8
M1A/M14 Gas Cylinder Wrench 11
M1A/M14 Castle Nut Pliers 9
M1A/M14 Muzzle Brake (California) 25
M1A/M14 Flash Suppressor Lock Nut 3
M1A/M14 Flash Suppressor Set Screw 1
M1A/M14 Front Sight Screws (2) 1
M1A/M14 Buttstock Cleaning Kit 14
M1A/M14 Chamber cleaning brushs (pack of 3) 4
M1A/M14 Buffer Tech Recoil Buffers (3) 22
M1A/M14 Chrome Firing Pins (2) 40
M1A/M14 Extractors (4) 40
M1A/M14 Extractor Springs w/ Plungers (4) 12
M1A/M14 Ejectors with Springs (5) 25
M1A/M14 Pin Kits (2) 5
Each Kit Includes:
•Bolt Stop Pin
•Cartridge Clip Guide Pin
•Connector Lock Pin
•Magazine Catch Pin
•Op Rod Guide Pin
•Spindle Valve Pin
M1A/M14 Bolt Roller with Clip 5
M1A/M14 Bolt Stop 11
M1A/M14 Bolt Stop Springs (4) 4
M1A/M14 Gas Piston 12
M1A/M14 Gas Cylinder Plug 10
M1A/M14 Gas Cylinder Lock 12
M1A/M14 Spindle Valve 4
M1A/M14 Spindle Valve Springs (3) 4
M1A/M14 Hammer 32
M1A/M14 Hammer Pins (2) 4
M1A/M14 Hammer Springs (2) 4
M1A/M14 Hammer Spring Housing 5
M1A/M14 Op Rod Spring, USGI-Spec (4) 14
M1A/M14 Op Rod Guide 7
M1A/M14 Trigger & Sear Assy 10
M1A/M14 Trigger Guard 10
M1A/M14 Trigger Pins (2) 4
M1A/M14 Connector Lock 3
M1A/M14 Safety 10
M1A/M14 Safety Springs (2) 3
M1A/M14 Magazine Catch Springs (2) 3
M1A/M14 Rear Sight Elevation Knob 25
M1A/M14 Rear Sight Windage Knob 15
M1A/M14 Rear Sight Spring Cover 3

·
Registered
519 Posts
Dennis - I would like to buy the following:

M1A/M14 Sadlak Gas Piston Cleaning Drill Set 12
M1A/M14 Sadlak Gas Plug Cleaning Drill 8
M1A/M14 Castle Nut Pliers 9
M1A/M14 Muzzle Brake (California) 25
M1A/M14 Pin Kits (2) 5
Each Kit Includes:
•Bolt Stop Pin
•Cartridge Clip Guide Pin
•Connector Lock Pin
•Magazine Catch Pin
•Op Rod Guide Pin
•Spindle Valve Pin
M1A/M14 Gas Piston 12
M1A/M14 Gas Cylinder Plug 10
M1A/M14 Gas Cylinder Lock 12
M1A/M14 Hammer 32
M1A/M14 Hammer Pins (2) 4
M1A/M14 Hammer Springs (2) 4
M1A/M14 Trigger Guard 10
M1A/M14 Trigger Pins (2) 4
M1A/M14 Connector Lock 3
M1A/M14 Safety 10

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
I would like a set of Sadlak Gas Piston Cleaning Drill Set, and Sadlak Gas Plug Cleaning Drill , a Bolt Roller Greaser, and a Gas Cylinder Wrench. If you are willing to sell these items please pm or email me with a price. Thank you.
Hytekrednek

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I will take all bolt guts:
M1A/M14 Chrome Firing Pins (2) 40
M1A/M14 Extractors (4) 40
M1A/M14 Extractor Springs w/ Plungers (4) 12
M1A/M14 Ejectors with Springs (5) 25
M1A/M14 Bolt Roller with Clip 5

M1A/M14 Op Rod Spring, USGI-Spec (4) 14
M1A/M14 Buffer Tech Recoil Buffers (3) 22
M1A/M14 Magazine Catch Springs (2) 3
M1A/M14 Flash Suppressor Lock Nut 3
M1A/M14 Flash Suppressor Set Screw 1
M1A/M14 Front Sight Screws (2) 1
M1A/M14 Op Rod Guide 7
M1A/M14 Trigger & Sear Assy 10
M1A/M14 Hammer Spring Housing 5
M1A/M14 Spindle Valve 4
M1A/M14 Spindle Valve Springs (3) 4

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I'll take the
M1A/M14 Bolt Stop 11
M1A/M14 Chamber cleaning brushs (pack of 3) 4

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
I will take the following parts that we discussed per our PM and payment is going out in the morning,Thanks Dennis

·
Registered
1,627 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
In response to my post above I just got this from forceman in pm:

"Parts
I called him 1 minute after the posting with questions and concerns on some of the items,we discuseed parts and payment and then moved on to other items he wants to sell,its the sellers items and he can sell to who ever he prefers.I asked if he wanted me to post a i'll take and he said he had the parts we discussed highlited and put to the side,sorry but some of the items were already sold"

So you wouldn't mind if I called him, upped your offer by 15%, and offered to pick up since we live an hour from each other. He might prefer that.
Forceman - the rules exist for the community for every post, not based upon preference. It's too bad you so willingly disregard them.
I could care less about the parts, take em. The other posters may disagree.
He has 0 posts, so he probably won't mind that you got this thread closed, and op possibly banned.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
In response to my post above I just got this from forceman in pm:

"Parts
I called him 1 minute after the posting with questions and concerns on some of the items,we discuseed parts and payment and then moved on to other items he wants to sell,its the sellers items and he can sell to who ever he prefers.I asked if he wanted me to post a i'll take and he said he had the parts we discussed highlited and put to the side,sorry but some of the items were already sold"

So you wouldn't mind if I called him, upped your offer by 15%, and offered to pick up since we live an hour from each other. He might prefer that.
Forceman - the rules exist for the community for every post, not based upon preference. It's too bad you so willingly disregard them.
I could care less about the parts, take em. The other posters may disagree.
He has 0 posts, so he probably won't mind that you got this thread closed, and op possibly banned.
The stupid PX rules don't apply to him, what's wrong with you?

Reactions: mescalito

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Het Mescalito,your right,Take the parts,buy the time we ended our conversation and finished discussing other items there were other posters,including you who committed to purchasing,there your parts.Its not a big deal and worth getting into a pissing match over a few items,i will contac Dennis and tell him that i will not be sending payment.I never meant to undermine your purchase or disregard the rules,i dont believe the poster understands the rules ,its his first posting and you can see he hasnt updated anything sold.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Can anyone point me to a place to get 1 set of "good" bolt guts ? Looks like I was a bit slow on the draw here!

thanks
Anthony

·
Registered
1,526 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Het Mescalito,your right,Take the parts,buy the time we ended our conversation and finished discussing other items there were other posters,including you who committed to purchasing,there your parts.Its not a big deal and worth getting into a pissing match over a few items,i will contac Dennis and tell him that i will not be sending payment.I never meant to undermine your purchase or disregard the rules,i dont believe the poster understands the rules ,its his first posting and you can see he hasnt updated anything sold.
Forceman, my apologies to you. I let my anger get the better of me. I don't need the parts, just committed because it was a good price for back-up parts, I'm sure there are others here that may need for a build now.
I've seen these situations come up in the PX at least once a week for some time now, and I over-reacted. Have a good weekend.

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Thanks,again never meant to do any harm,he is new to the forum and was overtaken by how fast i contacted him,dont think he expected the responses so quickly and wasnt qiute prepared to act on his posting.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Thanks,again never meant to do any harm,he is new to the forum and was overtaken by how fast i contacted him,dont think he expected the responses so quickly and wasnt qiute prepared to act on his posting.
No harm done. Looks like he sold the whole package to somebody else anyways.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts