M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a complete barreled action that was assembled and headspaced by Jon Wolfe.Below is a list of the parts that were used and there details.
1. Armscorp NM receiver,included are the following USGI parts, clip guide,bolt stop,connector,op rod spring,op rod spring guide & op rod guide.
2.S.E.I. M14 Standard Weight Barrel, 22”
1:10” twist, 4 grooves. Made from 4140 chrome-moly and stress relived, with MIL-STD 171 magnesium phosphate finish U.S. Marked
3.HRA bolt,comes with all USGI parts including a Chrome firing pin.
4.HRA Op Rod
This was a extremely accurate assembly and functioned flawlessly,barrel has a muzzle of 0 and the throat is right at 1.If your looking to build a M1A this is a excellent platform to start with.Finish is excellent on all parts with no rust or pitting and shows only normal wear from firing.I am asking $995.00 shipped.
I have posted many pics but if there is something else you need to see or know just PM me.I accept PAYPAL or money orders and will need a signed FFL to ship.

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I thought I had this priced pretty fair considering it would take close to $1500.00 to build this from scratch.I figured the parts as follows:
Receiver with clip guide, bolt stop, connector $500.00
Bolt with all USGI internals $275.00
Op Rod,Guide, Spring & Guide $200.00
Barrel as on SEI website $380.00
Labor to barrel & Headspace & Shipping costs 175.00
So with no interest at $995.00 I will make a 1 time drop to $950.00 shipped & insured. If it don't sell at this price off to Gunbroker or tear it down and sell the parts seperately.

·
Retired
4,792 Posts
PM sent.DI2

·
Banned
20 Posts
Seriously considering this. I have a Sage I want to drop it in, you don't have the gas assembly or front sight?

My issue is my Medium-weight LRB barreled assembly won't fit my Sage. Trying to figure it out but if I can't, I may put my rifle up for sale and see if I can get yours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts