M14 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this mostly for looks, but it just doesn't meet my expectations. The cheek riser provides perfect alignment... with your iron sights. The pouch can hold a 20 round magazine, but it kept scraping my wrist during transition movements. I'll sell it to you for $10.00 + $6.00 shipping. I trimmed the elastic string, so it may take some extra effort to lace it around the buttstock, or you can lace it up using paracord. This is made by M1Surplus

·
Registered
76 Posts
I bought this mostly for looks, but it just doesn't meet my expectations. The cheek riser provides perfect alignment... with your iron sights. The pouch can hold a 20 round magazine, but it kept scraping my wrist during transition movements. I'll sell it to you for $10.00 + $6.00 shipping. I trimmed the elastic string, so it may take some extra effort to lace it around the buttstock, or you can lace it up using paracord. This is made by M1Surplus

I'll Take it. IM sent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.