M14 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm reducing my inventory of M1A components. This is a very nice Bolt Assy. marked ZH. No sign of use, Firing pin is fresh. Needs to be lubed before use. I'm not that good at taking pics but I hope this works. I will have plenty more to list once I get better at it.DI2 $300 includes Priority Mail.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I'm reducing my inventory of M1A components. This is a very nice Bolt Assy. marked ZH. No sign of use, Firing pin is fresh. Needs to be lubed before use. I'm not that good at taking pics but I hope this works. I will have plenty more to list once I get better at it.DI2 $300 includes Priority Mail.
is it the picture or is the bolt roller parkerized?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@ Lord of War619, You are correct, it is dark parkerized. I looked at a few other bolts, that have been used, and they show signs of use and are not dark.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am presuming that it was never used because it has no marks on it. But, since you brought it to my attention then I have to rephrase it as "probably used but reparked".

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I am presuming that it was never used because it has no marks on it. But, since you brought it to my attention then I have to rephrase it as "probably used but reparked".
thanks for the reply sometimes the camera makes the roller dark, wanted to make sure godd luck on the sale looks like a solid bolt

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You may have to check with the more knowledgeable members. All I can see clearly is ZH, there are some numbers after tha but my eyes can't tell what they are.

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
It's a TRW bolt. ZH is a TRW heat lot coding.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts