M14 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone , new member here.
I need your help in choosing the best carry handle mount.

By the research i have already done i came down to these two brands.

1) SMITH ENTERPRISE
2) ARMS

Which one of the two would you choose and why?
If you know any other brands that are equally good or better please mention them and their advantages.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Hello,
Well, that may be because A.R.M.S. Inc. does not make carry handles for the M-16 style rifle.... Was my first though when he posted this morning.
Yet, they do make an optics mount that rides/attatches too the carry handle... something like this
Musical instrument accessory Gun accessory Gun barrel Office equipment Trigger

I'm not sure of SEI, But where was BS in his post.... The mods are ever watching.

·
Administrator
859 Posts
Hello everyone , new member here.
I need your help in choosing the best carry handle mount.

By the research i have already done i came down to these two brands.

1) SMITH ENTERPRISE
2) ARMS

Which one of the two would you choose and why?
If you know any other brands that are equally good or better please mention them and their advantages.

Thanks in advance.
Account is restored, it may have been triggered as a false positive by one of the anti spam plugins.
-Philip

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hello,
Well, that may be because A.R.M.S. Inc. does not make carry handles for the M-16 style rifle.... Was my first though when he posted this morning.
Yet, they do make an optics mount that rides/attatches too the carry handle... something like this View attachment 444791
I'm not sure of SEI, But where was BS in his post.... The mods are ever watching.
Is this your aimpoint and mount? Curious about the specs

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Hello,
I'll have to get it out and look for some markings. And, maybe take some better pictures for you.
But, knowing the person I received it from. It most, likely came off an issued M16 of some sort...

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Hello, Mr14
Yes, I did.
Excuse, my laps in not responding. For, I got side tracked(which is easily done these days)...

Yet, I may have found a person that can repair the failing rheostat switch of the early Aimpoints 1st gen. sight. It turns on but doesn't go to full brightness. That being said, I'll hold on to it for now.

But, you may check out EvilBay under A2 carry handle mounts. I've found VN era and later parts there before and also a mount for my later gen. Comp.4 Aimpoint.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts