• Pseudo-A5

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • SSSB (Springfield Scout Squad Build)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • TBRLG (Ted Brown Rear Lug Build)

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • GWLA-Winchester Forum Memember Tribute

Votes: 10 31.3%

M14OTQ, Q4 - The beginning of the Holiday Season!

1267 Views 21 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  The Once-Ler
It is ON, and this quarter it is ON TIME!

Watch Hand Analog watch Gesture Clock

A great group of rifles are at the starting line! They are:

1. @anthonypd - The Recycler
2. @Thrashcompactor - Reaper
3. @Beta - Finished
4. @SelectorLock59 - Pseudo-A5
5. @HutchS - Springfield Scout Squad Build
6. @valken - Ted Brown Rear Lug Build
7. @Pappy1600 -
GWLA-Winchester 'Forum Member Tribute'

You are voting for M14 of the 4th quarter –November 2022!

The top two entries are eligible for M14 of the YEAR immediately following, as well as a drawing to pick from the from the MuppetMeat sausage pile, which includes coffee mugs and other random goodies TBD. SO EXCITING.

We have a SUPER uber duber group this quarter. You may only vote once. I tried to make this election more realistic, but you guys just won't have it.

Take your time, peruse the albums or fancy formatted threads, let your buttons get pushed, root for your favorites, ask questions, tell stories about how a rifle reminded you that time in banned camp, or band camp, and above all, don't take it too seriously....

If you vote, and bump the thread with "I voted", and somebody reminds me, all thread participants can guess a number and we can have a drawing from something in the yet as unclaimed mug pile. But you'll have to remind me, most likely, and it's never too late, until it's too late.

" No Man Is Entitled To The Blessings Of Freedom Unless He Be Vigilant In It's Preservation"
-General Douglas MacArthur- (and Pappy1600, M14OTM/Q/Y founder)
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2,628 Posts
Congratuations to Pappy and Valken, that was a tight finish. Thanks to everyone who entered and shared their fine rifles with us.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts