M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
M14 Business
"The M14 action is much like an American muscle car begging to be modded and hot-rodded"
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
M14EBR.US is here as a supporting vendor, we are here to help you modernize your M14 and M1A rifles.

Bumper Bag Audio equipment Musical instrument Font

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,017 Posts
Welcome on board M14 kit, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again, welcome on board and have yourself a great weekend.

XXIV Corps

·
M14 Business
"The M14 action is much like an American muscle car begging to be modded and hot-rodded"
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · · Business
Welcome on board M14 kit, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again, welcome on board and have yourself a great weekend.

XXIV Corps
Buy it Cheap and stack it Deep.

Cat Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats Whiskers

·
M14 Business
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · · Business
Welcome. Sounds very familiar. Are you the water filter person?
Thank you. M14EBR.US is here as a supporting vendor, we are here to help you modernize your M14 and M1A rifles.

·
M14 Business
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited) · Business

·
Premium Member
20,399 Posts
Unsolicited opinion: I’d consider the impact of being too self promoting; making a forum feel like an add campaign. Might turn off future customers and work against you. ;)
Somehow I don't think this is the first time this joker has heard that. Sure sounds like Waterboy's BS again.

·
Super Moderator
11,505 Posts
Lighten up guys. He paid a lot of money to become a forum vendor. Let him advertise his stuff in peace.

Art, stop trolling. I don't think he's here to do anything but sell stuff. I've had plenty of seamless transactions with him and some people actually like the chassis that he's a distributor for.

Tony.

·
M14 Business
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · · Business
Some people...

There are hundreds of satisfied Blackfeather Chassis Stock users in the USA, and there are thousands of GI M14 EBR trigger shoes currently in use.

·
Premium Member
20,399 Posts
Lighten up guys. He paid a lot of money to become a forum vendor. Let him advertise his stuff in peace.

Art, stop trolling. I don't think he's here to do anything but sell stuff. I've had plenty of seamless transactions with him and some people actually like the chassis that he's a distributor for.

Tony.
Not trolling Tony. Just looked like another scam. Wouldn't have noticed if it had be posted in the Sales area.
Did not realize that an individual that received a permanent ban from the forum could come back under a different name and start peddling again.

·
M14 Business
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · · Business

·
M14 Business
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · · Business
1 - 20 of 24 Posts