M14 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who (if anyone) sells reproduction M14e2 style synthetic or wood stocks? Is there anyone making them these days, (even without the front hardware), I just want the pistol grip)?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,704 Posts
Who is Fred? Can you PM me a link?

ETA: Is this the site you are speaking of? http://www.fredsm14stocks.com/
That is the website - You would likely have to call him - and hold on when you ask for a price if he gives you one! I have put eyes on them at Fred's along with another forum member!

Good Luck!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Then again, if you have enough money you can buy just about anything.

I doubt very much that Jack will let any E2 hardware go without the purchase of an E2 stock, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Well I do have 2 kidneys and hear tell you can get by with one...maybe I'll try to give them a call. Last I looked the site said something about waiting till September to order.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Who (if anyone) sells reproduction M14e2 style synthetic or wood stocks? Is there anyone making them these days, (even without the front hardware), I just want the pistol grip)?

Thanks
You just want the pistol grip not the rest of the stock?

If you want the whole stock Treeline has them for $229.00. These are NOS USGI birch E2 stocks from 1969. They sell a buttplate kit for it to, buy it as buttplates for E2 stock are hard to come by.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You just want the pistol grip not the rest of the stock?

If you want the whole stock Treeline has them for $229.00. These are NOS USGI birch E2 stocks from 1969. They sell a buttplate kit for it to, buy it as buttplates for E2 stock are hard to come by.
I just want the pistol grip configuration in the back. The fold down forward "grip" doesn't do anything for me. I looked at Treeline earlier and didn't see them - Do you have a link?

·
Premium Member
7,950 Posts
These guys have given you great advice. Either buy the complete stock at Fred's and get the hardware or buy one at Treeline. I really think your best bet is with Randy at Treeline, cost you less money, a new birch stock(20% stonger than walnut) and he has kool hardware to complete your stock. It would be ready to head to the range.

·
Premium Member
7,950 Posts
Well I do have 2 kidneys and hear tell you can get by with one...maybe I'll try to give them a call. Last I looked the site said something about waiting till September to order.
You may need that other kidney, I had surgery today to remove a 7mm stone. I still have three more stones to deal with, two more in the left and one in the right. GI3

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Ouch Renisin. 5 stones through time myself so I feel your pain! And you know that lithotripsy is code for waking up feeling like you have been worked over with a baseball bat.

Reactions: XM25Ren
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.