M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Just like a promised, i posted some nice pictures of my mint
M14 Winchester '1960.As you can see the rifle is left fully original.I'm looking for a original bayonet and sling to go with this rifle.

Very best regards
Frank.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Very, very nice! What did it cost in US dollars and how hard is it to own such a rifle in your counrty? Our government does not trust its citizens enough to allow this here...so much for freedom.GI4

Reactions: tugdriver

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
Very nice Frank!GI6

Please feel free to post more pictures.

I know that you guys can buy M14 receivers. And, I know that they are relatively inexpensive.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Looks great. Like the rest I want one.

·
Registered
252 Posts
She is Gorgeous!!!DI5

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
What a gorgeous weapon, you're so lucky to own it. I consider myself fortunate to own two Polytech M-14's and a preban Springfield M-1A built using TRW parts. What I wouldn't give to own a real honest to God TRW GI M-14...

7th

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Very nice!! My department has 30 M14's and occaisionally I get to fondle one. I got to drool all over a Winchester M14 that one of the gals in the Forest Ranger group brought to our range a few months ago. Very fulfilling, but it would have been better if it had left with me. I spotted it as I was walking off the line and I exclaimed loudly "I think I'm in love". The gal who was very comely was blushing but her gal pal said "he's looking at your rifle". Very perceptive of her GI2

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
very cool! do you have the selector key to make that puppy full auto? by they way, does anyone have a pic of what the selector key looks like?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts