M14 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 6 m14 stocks for sale. These are excess of my needs. The wood stocks have been finished with BLO for the classic look. Stocks are numbered 1-6 starting at the left with the USGI fiberglass stock. I do not know who made the wood stocks because there are no markings on the buttplate area. Also the wood stocks only come with front ferrule and sling metal. All wood stocks have strong serified P with circle stamps.

#1 USGI fiberglass small ding on left side below where receiver would be and minor scratches here and there. Comes with all stock metal. SOLD
#2 Has minor handling marks scratches, dings. Has brass pin repair at cutout and end of op rod channel. $45 shipped
#3 Has minor handling marks as well and a light DAS. Stock has been pin repaired at cutout. Maybe a big red judging from the size of heal porch. $50 shipped
#4 Has very little handling marks and is mostly smooth. Looks like the beginning of a crack near cutout but no pin repair and is solid. Good DAS and nice straight grain figure. SOLD
#5 Nice DAS with very few handling marks. No repairs or cracks and a beautiful grain pattern with tiger striping. SOLD
#6 Has a good but light DAS and some handling marks. Stock has some nice grain to it. The heel porch may have been sanded a bit as it seems kinda small. $55 shipped

Feel to ask for more pics of a stock.

First I'll take it wins

Payment-Paypal with fees or USPS MO.

Thanks
Magna

·
Registered
33 Posts
Interested in the #1 fiberglass stock and would like to see a close up pic of the dings and scratches.

Do you have any extra solid hand guards?

Thanks

·
Retired
4,701 Posts
I'll take the synthetic stock if it isn't spoken for.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have 6 m14 stocks for sale. These are excess of my needs. The wood stocks have been finished with BLO for the classic look. Stocks are numbered 1-6 starting at the left with the USGI fiberglass stock. I do not know who made the wood stocks because there are no markings on the buttplate area. Also the wood stocks only come with front ferrule and sling metal. All wood stocks have strong serified P with circle stamps.

#1 USGI fiberglass small ding on left side below where receiver would be and minor scratches here and there. Comes with all stock metal. SOLD
#2 Has minor handling marks scratches, dings. Has brass pin repair at cutout and end of op rod channel. $45 shipped
#3 Has minor handling marks as well and a light DAS. Stock has been pin repaired at cutout. Maybe a big red judging from the size of heal porch. $50 shipped
#4 Has very little handling marks and is mostly smooth. Looks like the beginning of a crack near cutout but no pin repair and is solid. Good DAS and nice straight grain figure. SOLD
#5 Nice DAS with very few handling marks. No repairs or cracks and a beautiful grain pattern with tiger striping. SOLD
#6 Has a good but light DAS and some handling marks. Stock has some nice grain to it. The heel porch may have been sanded a bit as it seems kinda small. $55 shipped

Feel to ask for more pics of a stock.

First I'll take it wins

Payment-Paypal with fees or USPS MO.

Thanks
Magna

I'll take #6 if still available. My e-mail address is [email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts