M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Very Old Salt
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is an SAI Commercial walnut stock with some absolutely insane striping on the buttstock.

Stock practically 'as-new', came on a scout, shot once and taken off. Guess the owner decided he didn't like it? (He must be high in my opinion). The lock up is tight on this stock, absolutely no cracks or repairs. All metals are perfect, with the exception of the usual front band mark on the front ferrule.

Anyway, just couldn't help but to give this stock the teak oil treatment. Wetsanded it to 2000 grit, finished with wood wax for protection and satin sheen. My finish method is very similar to the infamous Wade, using the same materials; and as such I thank him for his tips. I can get better photos, by some miracle it rained today in north Texas so the lighting wasn't all that great.

$285 SHIPPED First "I'll take it", gets it. Follow up with a PM.
Payment preferably by PayPal gift, or USPS Money Order.
I ship USPS priority and can usually ship out same day unless it's too late in the day.

Stock is cross-posted.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Man that is a beautiful stock. Good luck with the sell whoever buys this will be very lucky

Reactions: flipmasterj

·
Very Old Salt
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man that is a beautiful stock. Good luck with the sell whoever buys this will be very lucky
Thank you sir! I was planning on keeping it but I'm more of a GI stock kinda guy, something about that selector switch cutout with a hawks dummy kit just screams my name haha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts