Discussion starter · #212 ·
Treat Yourself To 15% Off!

Your Promo Code: ONEFIVE

Offer Expires July 25th 2019

Discussion starter · #213 ·
You've Earned It: Take 15% Off!

Offer Expires August 8th 2019

M14 Rifle History and Development Sixth Edition is in the final proofreading stage. Once that is done, it will be uploaded to Lulu Press for release to the public. Like the Fifth Edition, it will be available in hard cover print with color photographs. The new (Sixth Edition) Text Only Edition will not be available on Lulu Press as it exceeds the volume page limit (800 pages). The Text Only version for the Sixth Edition will be available in .pdf format for free upon request. The author (and copyright owner) will receive zero dollars and zero cents for the bound volumes.

"And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh." - Ecclesiastes 12:12, KJV

Discussion starter · #215 ·
M14 Rifle History and Development Sixth Edition is in the final proofreading stage. Once that is done, it will be uploaded to Lulu Press for release to the public. Like the Fifth Edition, it will be available in hard cover print with color photographs. The new (Sixth Edition) Text Only Edition will not be available on Lulu Press as it exceeds the volume page limit (800 pages). The Text Only version for the Sixth Edition will be available in .pdf format for free upon request. The author (and copyright owner) will receive zero dollars and zero cents for the bound volumes.

"And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh." - Ecclesiastes 12:12, KJV
Thank you for the update Different! Great news on the Sixth Edition, thank you for all the efforts you put into these! I can't imagine all the work that goes into them.

If you would, please post on here when the Sixth Edition is available on Lulu Press. Love your KJV quote.

Reactions: Different
Discussion starter · #216 ·
Folks, please read the info above ^^^!

Here's the current offer from Lulu:

Treat Yourself:

Take 15% Off Today

Offer Expires August 22nd 2019

Discussion starter · #217 ·
This Week Only:

15% Off Print Books & Calendars

Offer Expires September 5th 2019

Discussion starter · #218 ·

Offer Expires September 19th 2019

If you would, please post on here when the Sixth Edition is available on Lulu Press.
The Sixth Edition is ready for uploading to Lulu Press. With the newer publishing software the file sizes now exceed 300 MB. I'll need to upload the files using FTP. I may need some help figuring that out but I think Lulu has instructions. I have some paid time off in October. Hopefully, the Sixth Edition is available soon. If you want a free copy of the Text Only .pdf file, send me a PM. Because the Text Only file exceeds 800 pages, you won't be able to get the Text Only version in hard copy unless you use your own printer. LOL

Discussion starter · #220 ·
The Sixth Edition is ready for uploading to Lulu Press. With the newer publishing software the file sizes now exceed 300 MB. I'll need to upload the files using FTP. I may need some help figuring that out but I think Lulu has instructions. I have some paid time off in October. Hopefully, the Sixth Edition is available soon. If you want a free copy of the Text Only .pdf file, send me a PM. Because the Text Only file exceeds 800 pages, you won't be able to get the Text Only version in hard copy unless you use your own printer. LOL
Great news! Thanks for the update and all the work you put into this Lee!

Please let us know when it is uploaded and ready to purchase.
GI1

Here's the latest discount:

Offer Expires October 3rd 2019

Reactions: Different
201 - 220 of 348 Posts