M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Recently i found a gentleman on this site who was making full sized wall posters/diagrams for the M14 and M14NM and the M14 cycle of opeations- I cannot locate the thread again, and I need to find him or his website.

Im starting up a small little instruction course here and Im in the process of setting up the classroom and I think this would be an awesome addition to the decor of the room itself, and along with other pictures and diagrams, would give the students something interesting to look at. Would also be open to others (M16/M4, 240, M1911, M9 etc).

Appreciated!

DS K.

PS! Any input from you guys would not go unheeded! I know most of you have good taste, haha!

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Different,

Hey thanks, this is the guy im looking for. Appreciated.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Fulton Armory also offers a 16"x24" exploded view of an M14, in color, on their site.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Diagram

You might want to try Dogfight Ink.com. He has killer Diagrams and pictures of every M14 there is plus other weapons and ETC.

·
Read Only
2,230 Posts
P.M. Magazine blow ups

There are some Preventive Maintenance magazine posters on Ebay right now. They show the PM mag pages for articles they have done over the years on the M14. The posters are in color and are 24" X 36". I ordered one and got a M-1 Carbine blow up poster as a bonus.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts