M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All parts have been SOLD pending funds. Thank You to all buyers and those who took the time to look and PM me.

M14 Parts for Sale!

For convenience due to the amount of high resolution photos, I have created a For Sale page on my web site and will link this thread to the appropriate page on my web site.

For Sale:

1. USGI M14 SAK barrel and op rod. Both are in excellent condition. I prefer to sell these items as a "set" and will not separate. Price: $475 + $15 shipping, within the US only.ITMSLD SOLD PENDING FUNDS to Gaddied

2. USGI M14 SA trigger group and bolt. These items are used but in very good to excellent shape. Price: $375 + $5 shipping, within the US only. ITMSLD SOLD PENDING FUNDS to BadAndy

3. USGI M14 TRW Op Rod. Excellent +++ condition. Price: $225 + $10 shipping, within the US only. ITMSLD SOLD PENDING FUNDS to RET DEP 04

4. USGI M14 TRW Bolt #1. Excellent condition and bolt face is very clean. Price: $225 + $5 shipping, within the US only. ITMSLD SOLD PENDING FUNDS to Parashooter

5. USGI M14 TRW Bolt #2. Good to Very Good condition. Price: $200 + $5 shipping, within the US only. ITMSLD SOLD PENDING FUNDS to Memphis Machine

There are high resolution detailed photos of each item for sale.

Go to: http://www.dighawaii.com/GalleryPage/ForSale.html to view the pictures of the items for sale.

The first "I WILL TAKE IT" that is PM'd and posted in this thread will get the item(s). The PM will be used to make the official determination of who is first in line. Please PM me if you have any questions or email me at [email protected].

These items will initially only be offered on this forum!

Thank you in advance,

Tom O.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I will take the USGI TRW Op Rod in excellent ++++ condition at $225 plus $10 shipping. pm sent

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'll Take It! I guess 2nd's to RET DEP 04 PM in bound
3. USGI M14 TRW Op Rod. Excellent +++ condition. Price: $225 + $10 shipping, within the US only

Dirty

·
Registered
236 Posts
these are mine

I'll take these:

2. USGI M14 SA trigger group and bolt. These items are used but in very good to excellent shape. Price: $375 + $5 shipping, within the US only.

pm sent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts