M14 Forum banner

WHO GETS YOUR VOTE?

• Navy M14 Sniper Security Rifle (SSR) replica (Random Guy)

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • BULA Defense Systems M14 Standard Rifle (The Once-Ler)

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • 'Stubby' (PFC Thomas)

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • USMC Match M1a California Legal (Tarnel)

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • XM21 Replica Sniper Rifle Project (M1Army)

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Tribute M21a5 M14se “Crazy Horse” SDM Build (Cowtownscout)

• Mean Green EBR (hodgexj1996)

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Administrator
18,041 Posts
Congratulations Random Guy from the M14 Staff.

XXIV Corps

·
Super Moderator
3,703 Posts
Congrats to everyone that participated in this quarters competition - all very fine rifles!

Random Guy - another beautiful weapon in every way for sure; a well deserved win!

MM4M - thank you for doing all the real work behind the scenes, you are greatly appreciated.

M1Army

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Congratulations to all!

Winners pick your prizes... I think I actually have all of these now. If I'm wrong, you can have a refund, or maybe two of something else...

Skipper's Lil' Buddy Original Collection

The Limited Classic Edition Collection, with the favorite standard profile M14/M1a.

The Blackfeather collection...

If I'm screwing something up, call me out on it please and I'll fix it, or do the next best thing. I've got coffee mugs... I think I can probably get them all sent this weekend.

Side note, these are custom printed, so if you use a scrubby brush or harsh grit on them, they will fade faster, just so you know. As always, money back guarantee. Moving on from "But wait, there's MORE!"

So in order...

-Winner gets first choice and the Title. I can draw you a medal in MS Paint if you want to hang it up on one of your Albums, since awards went away.
  • Navy M14 Sniper Security Rifle (SSR) replica (Random Guy)
    Votes: 14 26.9%

Select a Mug, and PM me your mailing address.

-Runner up gets second choice.
  • XM21 Replica Sniper Rifle Project (M1Army)
    Votes: 11 21.2%

When Random Guy is done, grab your sloppy seconds!

-Since the traditional seem to dominate in mixed company, 'modern' entry with the most votes (if not a winner or runner up) gets third choice. How's that for affirmative action?
  • Mean Green EBR (hodgexj1996) (I think he's the only 'modern', shout out if I'm off base)

When those guys are both done, speak up for what you want

-If there are two more more remaining entries that didn't get a mug selection opportunity, we'll do a drawing guessing a pre-selected number that I will disclose to a moderator before we take guesses, and winner of that drawing gets a selection among the variety that is left.

And in fact there are because we had so many great entries! Once the above three have all selected their choice, we'll do a drawing. I'll tell one of the moderates a number (which I don't have yet, so don't guess), and youz guyz below can each take a guess, and the closest one gets last choice of the remaining options.
  • BULA Defense Systems M14 Standard Rifle (The Once-Ler)
  • 'Stubby' (PFC Thomas)
    Votes: 7 13.5%
  • USMC Match M1a California Legal (Tarnel)
    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Tribute M21a5 M14se “Crazy Horse” SDM Build (Cowtownscout)
Thank you to everyone who participated. I'm not blowing smoke up anybody's butt when I say they are all awesome rifles, and I am available for babysitting :p

Thank you to everyone who voted too. Participation is a virtue, even if you don't get a trophy. You have contributed to the entertainment of others, without harming or degrading anybody, and that's a good thing.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
MM4M,
Thanks again for offering the coffee mugs. My older son and I binge-watched all the episodes of 'The Mandalorian' this past winter, so the mug with a Mando is my preference, if you have one:

“This is the way.”

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 · (Edited)
MM4M,
Thanks again for offering the coffee mugs. My older son and I binge-watched all the episodes of 'The Mandalorian' this past winter, so the mug with a Mando is my preference, if you have one:
View attachment 451703
“This is the way.”
A round of applause for our winner please...

(Right click and 'Save As' if you want to print and hang it in your son's room)

I do in fact have both Classic and Blackfeather profiles. Any preference?

·
Super Moderator
3,703 Posts
I think my character is definitely geared for “Keep Calm and Grab an M14” - the traditional one in the first group!

Thank you!

M1Army

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I think my character is definitely geared for “Keep Calm and Grab an M14” - the traditional one in the first group!

Thank you!

M1Army
A round of applause for M1Army.

hodgexj1996, get on up here and accept your prize!

Come on man, people want to get home to make sure they didn't leave any of their cats on.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Alrighty then!

And now for the drawing...

You guys....

BULA Defense Systems M14 Standard Rifle (The Once-Ler)

'Stubby' (PFC Thomas)

USMC Match M1a California Legal (Tarnel)

Tribute M21a5 M14se “Crazy Horse” SDM Build (Cowtownscout)

Each of you guess a number from 0-65535 (16 bits of lottery). Closest guess gets last choice!

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I'm going to close the raffle for the last mug on the 15th so I can ship it out.

Any of you four guys want to guess a number before then?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Number 13

41 - 60 of 70 Posts