M14 Forum banner

WHO GETS YOUR VOTE?

• Navy M14 Sniper Security Rifle (SSR) replica (Random Guy)

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • BULA Defense Systems M14 Standard Rifle (The Once-Ler)

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • 'Stubby' (PFC Thomas)

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • USMC Match M1a California Legal (Tarnel)

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • XM21 Replica Sniper Rifle Project (M1Army)

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Tribute M21a5 M14se “Crazy Horse” SDM Build (Cowtownscout)

• Mean Green EBR (hodgexj1996)

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Holy Guacamole! Navy SSR Just took it to 13!

Stubby and USMC Match and XM21 locked into Triple 7 close behind, ready to BOOM!

This is getting NUTS! Oh, the humanity!

·
Registered
306 Posts
What do they win? I won’t vote until I fully understand this contest. What criteria is used to judge these boom sticks?

·
Administrator
18,041 Posts
Wow, what a great showing of top quality craftsmanship and here to details with clear documentation in pictures and description's. I crept up on the short line and showed my pictured ID and voted. I just wished I could have voted for three of the rifles. What a great collecting of fine rifles.

XXIV Corps

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
What do they win? I won’t vote until I fully understand this contest. What criteria is used to judge these boom sticks?
Glad you asked!

They win M14 COFFEE MUGS!

A few of which are below.

details...

Nomination Thread, Rules, and Mug Pictures

The criteria is whatever pushes your buttons. If you care to share why you voted the way you did, that adds to the entertainment.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I just wished I could have voted for three of the rifles. What a great collecting of fine rifles.

XXIV Corps
Maybe if all decide it is okay to do a variation, we can have a 3 vote version next quarter. I noticed the poll allows that. We could name it Undocumented Voter Edition, or something. I think that would be interesting!

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Hey, we made it to 45!

If anybody wants to do some last minute stump speeches, have at it! I, for one, won't do any fact checking, so if you want to make up some stories about how that rifle saved your bacon while you were trying to escape from the Plutotian ice mines, have at it.

We're in the final stretch! VOTE VOTE VOTE!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
How do I vote?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Go to,the first page and there are links to show the the rifles and then you choose the one you like from the list in the poll and vote.

Reactions: MuppetMeat4Me

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
We are almost there, and 1 short of a full deck!

And can anybody explain to me what this has to do with that?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Congratulations to Random Guy and M1Army. Thanks to everyone who entered and shared your great rifles with us. And a big thank you to MM4M for taking on the contest management.

21 - 40 of 70 Posts