M14 Forum banner

WHO GETS YOUR VOTE?

• Navy M14 Sniper Security Rifle (SSR) replica (Random Guy)

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • BULA Defense Systems M14 Standard Rifle (The Once-Ler)

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • 'Stubby' (PFC Thomas)

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • USMC Match M1a California Legal (Tarnel)

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • XM21 Replica Sniper Rifle Project (M1Army)

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Tribute M21a5 M14se “Crazy Horse” SDM Build (Cowtownscout)

• Mean Green EBR (hodgexj1996)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
You are voting for M14 of the 2nd quarter –May 2021!

We have some awesome rifles. You may choose only one. Take your time, peruse the albums, let your buttons get pushed, root for your favorites, ask questions.

1. Navy M14 Sniper Security Rifle (SSR) replica (Random Guy)

2. BULA Defense Systems M14 Standard Rifle (The Once-Ler)

3. 'Stubby' (PFC Thomas)

4. USMC Match M1a California Legal (Tarnel)

5. XM21 Replica Sniper Rifle Project (M1Army)

6. Tribute M21a5 M14se “Crazy Horse” SDM Build (Cowtownscout)

7. Mean Green EBR (hodgexj1996)

If any of you guys want to stump speech or whatever, have at it!

" No Man Is Entitled To The Blessings Of Freedom Unless He Be Vigilant In It's Preservation"
-General Douglas MacArthur- (and Pappy1600)

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All the links seems to work now.

I just realized that I discriminated against hodgexj1996 asking him to put it in an 'album', and didn't realize that the others were in threads, but I think that since the site revision, the thread is not only good enough, maybe even better for the purpose of the 'campfire story', but also allows formatting, so if you want to make it a thread, just have everything formatted in the first post with your story about it so that it is easy to view, PM me to change the link, and I will do so. Sorry for the confusion. First time out. :p

·
Registered
288 Posts
All the links seems to work now.

I just realized that I discriminated against hodgexj1996 asking him to put it in an 'album', and didn't realize that the others were in threads, but I think that since the site revision, the thread is not only good enough, maybe even better for the purpose of the 'campfire story', but also allows formatting, so if you want to make it a thread, just have everything formatted in the first post with your story about it so that it is easy to view, PM me to change the link, and I will do so. Sorry for the confusion. First time out. :p
Eh, the picture album is good enough for me! I proclaimed my build was "done" like 6 times, so if anything it just highlights my blissful ignorance/stubbornness vs my actual rifle. 😊

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Boy oh boy what a race. The big dogs are swapping the lead, but the pack is all in. The leaders in a tie, two behind them only by a neck, and the rest of the pack chasing close, only a few steps behind with their noses to...

The mighty wind.

Check back in and cheer on your favorite, encourage the underdog and influence others to a dramatic victory! Woohoo!

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The month is pounding out, and contestants are holding their positions.

BUT IT COULD CHANGE ANY SECOND!

SOMEBODY MIGHT VOTE, A LOT!

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Guess who will be handing out awards at the finish line....

Could it be Ms. Bathroom Sanitation Inspector 2020....

Or....

Ms. 80's Aerobics Foundation Chairwoman...

Or maybe....

Ms. "ISN'T THAT SPECIAL!?"

VOTE AND DECIDE WHO GOES TO THE PODIUM FIRST!

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
can we vote by Mail? hope so, cause I want to vote several times for the one I like!
I guess you can. I'm not going to pick up the ballots, and any I find are getting burned anyway, so go for it!

Though now that you mention it, the polling options have provisions for multiple votes, so maybe it'd be fun to have a 'No ID' version someday, where you get to pick 3 or something, in which case it'd be possible for the most popular 2nd choice to win. That could be interesting.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Poll closes in one week and only 41 votes. Come on folks we need more voting than that. These are fine rifles!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts