M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Each set includes 2 each of all six sizes required to assemble an M1A or other semi-auto M14 clone.

Price per set of 12 pins is $5.00.
USPS First Class Shipping is included.

2 ea. Bolt Stop Pin
2 ea. Operating-Rod Guide Pin
2 ea. Magazine Catch Pin
2 ea. Cartridge Clip Guide Pin
2 ea. Spindle Valve Pin
2 ea. Connector Lock Retaining Pin

***25 Sets Available: 2-26-11. These are stored separately from the ones I have posted elsewhere, and are set aside to ensure that all are available if spoken for and sold here.

Having two of each pin allows you to have a full spares set once your rifle is assembled, or to have a backup in case you damage one while assembling your rifle.

Cash, Personal Checks, Bank Checks, and Money Orders are all gladly accepted (Can also do PayPal for an extra 50-cents). Please PM me here to reserve number of sets needed, and for payment info.

Thanks for looking, Mike

PS. Due to new web filtering software at work, I can no longer check in from there during breaks throughout the day on weekdays. If you reply to this post or send me a PM during normal working hours M-F I will get back to you that evening. Thanks again, Mike

Additional Information on Materials:

The roll pins in these sets are new production and are made in the USA by a company that has been in business since 1912.

They are manufactured to conform to ANSI/ASME B 18.8.2 and are made of hardened (Rockwell Hardness RC43-52) carbon spring steel.

The double sheer strengh of the smallest (5/64" diameter) pins is rated at 800lb., while the larger (1/8" diameter) pins are rated at 1,875 lbs.

You cannot buy these pins in all the correct sizes for an M14 / M1A from a hardware store!

Incidentally, ... these are the exact same pins that you would recieve if you bought the set of 12 from "A Very Well-Known M14 Parts Supplier" for $20.00 including shipping ($1.00 per pin + $8.00 Shipping).

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've put together a few more sets if anyone else is interested.

Thanks! Mike

·
Registered
29 Posts
PIN Sets

I'll take 2 PM sent

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I'll take two. PM sent.

·
Registered