M14 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This rifle was built by Jon Wolfe as a Match rifle with his Wolfe modified medium 22 bbl
1-11 twist.The other parts all G.I..The stock is a USMC shooting team stock I steel bed
with Devcron.Has hawk dummy selector.Harris bipod with pod lock.I went to glass because
my eyes are not up to my standards I wanted to hit 3 inch targets at 150 yds .Well I could
hit them but 3 out of 6 times.So I added a Leupold Mark 4 10x40 LRT fixed 10x.I went with
Standard Badger .823 Rings.This was a small problem The rear sight was going to contact
The scope.So I modified the Rear sight this was a extra so why not.After getting the Arms 18 and badger
rings and scope.I got to put it together this morning.I will have a range report soon

·
Premium Member
7,978 Posts
This rifle was built by Jon Wolfe as a Match rifle with his Wolfe modified medium 22 bbl
1-11 twist.The other parts all G.I..The stock is a USMC shooting team stock I steel bed
with Devcron.Has hawk dummy selector.Harris bipod with pod lock.I went to glass because
my eyes are not up to my standards I wanted to hit 3 inch targets at 150 yds .Well I could
hit them but 3 out of 6 times.So I added a Leupold Mark 4 10x40 LRT fixed 10x.I went with
Standard Badger .823 Rings.This was a small problem The rear sight was going to contact
The scope.So I modified it this was a extra so why not.After getting the Arms 18 and badger
rings and scope.I got to put it together this morning.I will have a range report soon

Damn, I like what you've done with the place, looks real nice! I have a synthetic USGI stock I will do in the same camo as soon as I figure out how.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
One word.....Sexy!!!!!

Reactions: MARINES84-88

·
Super Moderator
11,388 Posts
Very nice! Before you get disappointed, get a proper cheek riser (I have a Bradley and love it!). If you don't have a cheek riser but can't wait to shoot it, get some foam or rags and roll them up and tape it to the stock. It will be better than nothing.

Tony.

·
In the gilded halls of Valhala
13,515 Posts
Can you give more details on the scope modification?

Looks great

Cheek pad is an American thing. Those Europeans have shot with chin welds and no welds for centuries.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts