·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
307 Posts
Well,
I watched the video and can't make much sense out of the weapons part of it. I could not ascertain whether the weapons in question were semi-auto or full auto, so there is just no way that I could be able to ascertain whether or not these were Springfield Armory M1As, or other M14 clones . I am not a fan of any of the media, so I am at best, skeptical of their "facts".

Danny

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Sounds more like a good ole boy who got caught than anything else. Considering all the cops we have kicking in doors, shooting dogs/people, sending this guy to jail seems a bit overkill. The previous Sheriff in Sacramento was issuing CCWs to people who had DUIs etc if they gave money to his campaign while denying everybody else. He's still free, in fact he has a radio show now.

·
In the gilded halls of Valhala
13,515 Posts
The FBI doesn't kill your dog. In fact they say any dog can be tamed quickly with a fire extinguisher. It freezes their nose. After a few shots you can just hiss at them and make a motion and they run.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Maybe in a book............

The FBI doesn't kill your dog. In fact they say any dog can be tamed quickly with a fire extinguisher. It freezes their nose. After a few shots you can just hiss at them and make a motion and they run.
-----------
You must be quoting from:

The Secrets of the FBI
By Ronald Kessler

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I'm confused too. What was he charged with and what was he convicted of. Something about parolees BBQing in the back yard?

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Does the M15 take M1A mags?DI2
If I remember correctly, and I frequently do not, the M15 was based off of the M14, so I think it could use them but they may have been made out of a different material. Oh, that was the T44E6 i am thinking of, it had aluminum alloy mags to reduce weight. I am curious now. I will look for the answer to correct myself or verify. I will post back later with what I found.
I agree, if it is in the media, it likely has a hidden agenda and is skewed. If you care about the truth, then verify and do your own research.

Update: Yes, from what I read the T44E5/M15 used the same mags. It was just a heavy barreled variant of the M14 with a few other modifications to make it a better light machine gun.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
They obviously had other evidence that convicted him. If he's using the resources of the county for himself, blatently it appears, why use the "good ole boy" defense. Sounds like he got what he deserved.

Bruce

1 - 10 of 10 Posts