M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Note the extreme rear position of the butt stock on the rifle, must have an extremely "long eye box" on that scope and the holder does not seem to be physically that big in stature?? The guy to his right has a watch on the size of a big screen TV and spotting that would definitely identify him in a crowd, not a good thing. Of course taking these photos is not a good practice either. I see the word "Sultan" is mentioned and my business trips to that part of the world was told that term references a direct heir of God Almighty on earth??? Very impressive title to hold.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Mk-4 3.5x10x40 M-3 Leupolds have a big eye box, although most who hump that combo prefer the Mk-4, 2.5x8x36 M-2 for movers.

Reactions: CNelson

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Commercial receiver ?
I can see the lock out button but the mid rail dismount notch or connector arm is not visible to me
When I zoom it's too fuzzy

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I don't think he will last long with that blue shirt...

Unless he's the one hanging back by the trucks after everybody went in to town to kick some butt. Probably just wanted to pose with an American gun too.

Or maybe he is just a bada$$ and knows how to get it done

Idk

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
From US, no doubt....

Fehim Isa (C), one of the commanders of Free Syrian Army (FSA) Sultan Murad Brigade, poses with the other members of FSA as the . . .
Initially, the FSA was opposed to the Assad regime, and was backed by the west. However the militant extremist have taken over control of it of late. It seemed to drift into ISIS territory after the US and Britain began backing out of the civil war to topple Assad.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
I noticed an FAL of some variety in one pic, too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was expecting a more traditional style M14 considering the location but that rifle seems rather tricked out. I recall seeing a well appointed AK or two (red dot/railed hand guards) in pics like this a few years back during the Arab Spring affair though the exact details are lost to me now. I do remember wondering how militant rebels half a world away were able to get their hands on very western looking AK's.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.