M14 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a Loaded Springfield with TRW Bolt & Op-rod but with this trigger group. Gun is "UNFIRED" condition. A true safe queen which is why I bought it. I need a TRW group to complete this rifle.

I have for sale:

1) ALL HR-N Trigger Group in Like New Condition. Park is even all around. HR-N marked Hammer & H&R marked safety all in like new condition. The hammer has very little wear at the top from it being "racked" in it's past 14 years, but very little. The marks that are "grayish" is the paint off the fiberglass stock this rifle sat in all these years. I only removed the trigger assembly & action 4 months ago. It sat in a safe like this for over 13+ years. I can provide pictures of the stock to show these marks are from the stock but will let the "new owner" clean it off. This is a virgin rifle, be nice!
$230.00 Shipped (within the 48 states) SPF

2) TRW Hammer. Used but has better than 94+% finish on it.
$55.00 Shipped (within the 48 states) SPF

Please ask for more pictures before you buy. Payment must be received within 8 days of sale unless we make terms. I take postal money orders for they are guarranteed funds & immediate shipping. Other money orders may have to wait. Please PM me with questions. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I'll take the trw hammer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts