M14 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have some pictures of my beloved M14. Sorry the pictures are kind of small, I am overseas and had my dad get some pictures and email them to me.
It is a Fulton Armory service rifle, with the Brookfield DMR mount, IOR Valdada 4x14 tactical scope with illuminated MP-8 reticle, and the IOR Valdada QD low rings. All of this sitting in a GI surplus stock. Enjoy! GI2

·
Registered
207 Posts
Nice rifle! Any range time yet? Wonder how it groups.

Reactions: 11B1P

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only with the irons before I deployed, with the right ammo I was doing 3/4" at 100M off a rest with the irons. I am really excited to get home and get some range time!

·
Registered
207 Posts
3/4? wow, your way ahead of me. I cant get my m1a standard to do better than 5 moa yet. Waiting for my gun smith to finish up with it so i can see how it is with the shims.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
3/4? wow, your way ahead of me. I cant get my m1a standard to do better than 5 moa yet. Waiting for my gun smith to finish up with it so i can see how it is with the shims.
I got lucky and just happened to roll a good load she REALLY likes. I do not know how that load does at range, but at the one-hundred mark it does really well.

I will be able to find out how she does at 300M in about a month when I get home.

Also I will be able to post bigger pictures! SUCCESS!

·
Resident Rascal
13,508 Posts
Rifle looks great youngster! We'll look forward to welcoming you home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts