M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One and all:
Recently a buddy handed me what is obviously a grenade launcher for the M14. Condition is excellent, and it fits my pre-ban F/S nicely. The big question is, who would have made it, and is it worth anything? I have never seen one before...

THANX
Gary

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, Bill. I will give it a thorough going-over to see if there are any markings on it. Since I have never seen one before this I assumed it was a rarity. For some reason I also thought it may be IDF...

THANX AGAIN

Gary

·
Registered
170 Posts
info

Bill Ricca said:
The question as to who made it is something I have been trying to find out for years. Nobody will know until somebody has access to contract information from the 1960's.
Have you tried to do a FOIA request?

·
Banned
611 Posts
If they are not rare how come I can't find one? If someone is holding out on one I want to know because I haven't had any luck at all. Armscorp had some last year but noone does now that I can find. Any hints where to look Bill???? We actualy have a dummy rifle grenade match here occasionaly and I haven't been able to use my 14 yet in it. The sks throws them pretty well but grenade ammo for the 39 IS rare in this country and expensive! Plus the 39 just ain't got the range of the 51. I used to love using the line throwers on the m14 in the navy. Boy was that fun!

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
I guess rare is relative. I use the term RARE only for items that were produced in small quantities.

You probably will not find them at gun shows as eBay brings more money. Maybe in today's market they are scarce. Try eBay and be patient, they will show up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.