M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that quite a few of us with the M14 sickness will be attending the Shot Show this year and thought it would be a good idea to get everyone together for beers and lies.

Lets shoot for Tuesday evening at the Mirage and put faces to names.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.ARMY1

·
Registered
33 Posts
Where in the Mirage? I will be going to the shot show on Thursday and Friday but I live down the street and may be able to go after work to the Mirage.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Application for guest pass

I was looking at the form we need to fill out as LRB guests. I see the box that we use as guests. But what should we put in the company box?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I was looking at the form we need to fill out as LRB guests. I see the box that we use as guests. But what should we put in the company box?
I just put proprietor. The rest I filled in as below:

Question Response
Your business classification? Manufacturer's Rep
Your industry affiliation? PRODUCT TESTING
Are you a Buyer or Non-Buyer? Non-Buyer
What type of Non-Buyer are you? Manufacturers Rep
What Are The Products You are Interested In? (Check all that apply) Ammunition, Cutlery / Sharpeners / Knives & Accessories, Firearms, Scopes, Sights & Accessories
Estimated volume for shooting/outdoor related merchandise: NA
Your Job Title: (Check only one) Owner/Partner
Which social media site do you use most? (Check only one) Not Applicable
Would you like a FREE subscription to NSSF's Bullet Points weekly E-mail News Service? No
Would you like a FREE subscription of Shot Show Blast weekly E-mail News Service? No

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
7 oclock it is, Tuesday night at the Mirage. As you walk into the front entrance a short distance there is a bar on your left as I recall. In any event give me a call on my cell at 563.650.9104

1 - 7 of 7 Posts