M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD If you have a USGI M2 bi-pod that is in excellent to new in wrap shape I would like to have it.

Please get in touch and let me know what you want for it, I will meet any reasonable offer for sale. I would like to be in the area of $200.00(starting point) but that all depends on condition, the better the condition the more I will pay.

I am a collector so condition is everything.

·
Premium Member
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Really do need a mint M2 bipod, let me know what you have and what you need out of it, thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to add that I need a Brookfield NM op-rod guide and piston. Like new 75.00 and 50.00 respectively.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Renisin,last time I found a E2 bipod NIW it was was $450 that was a couple years ago. Bill Ricca has some Brookfield items. It seems lately the hard to find items you need to step up to the plate pay the freight or have something to trade of equal value. Some folks feel the M1a aren't collectable because they aren't a true US Property rifle. In light of the fact what it takes to own the real deal $25-35000 and proper paper work to keep out of the Gray Bar Motel. Why is it guys are getting into the game&folks are manufacturing parts&rifles. This school yard and those who are playing in it are enjoying it. We are guys with a bag of marbles. There are shooters,keepers,traders and they seem to be changing daily. It seems for me there are days that I have lost ALL MY MARBLES in the game.
Pfc out

·
Premium Member
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys if you have a NIW M2 bipod, let me know what you want and go from there.

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Ren,
I have an excellent to as-new (out of wrap) M2 bipod that I just picked up tonight. It has a nearly perfect yellow DoD stamp and very little evidence of any wear except on a few high spots. Allegedly it was on a shelf in an arms room for the last several decades, but who really knows.

Please PM me if interested in pix.

---Brian

PS---I also have more of those bolt gut sets that you asked me to get for you.

·
Premium Member
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ren,
Here are some photos of it.

If interested, please PM me and we can discuss price and details.
Thanks,
--Brian
Brian my friend, I will take it!!!! Pm sent.

Thanks, it appears to be in excellent to near new condition. The little bit of rust should wipe right off.
Thanks again.
Ren

1 - 9 of 9 Posts