M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Retired
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale three M14 barrels, two are USGI and one is commercial, and one USGI SA op rod. (I am selling these for a good buddy of mine who is a machinist and part time gunsmith and high power rifle shooter.)
I tried taking some pics but I am having trouble with my computer and Photobucket...RNGR4

First barrel is a USGI SA barrel from 1967 and my buddy said he bought it new in greasy wrap at Knob Creek. When I looked at it outside in the bright sun light,I see some erosion starting on all four lands, but I have seen much worse, and I feel there is a lot of life left in this barrel. I'm asking $275 plus shipping.ITMSLD

Next barrel is a USGI H&R barrel with a Geneseo stamp, so it was pulled from a SA Inc. M1A. There is a tiny bit of throat erosion starting on two of the lands. Asking $250 plus shipping.ITMSLD

3rd barrel is a standard GI contour with no markings whatsoever. So I have no idea who made it. Not chrome lined. Bore is excellent,but there is a little bit of rust and light pitting on the bottom of the barrel, but it would not be visible when in a stock. Asking $150 plus shipping. NOW $100 plus shipping.GI1

USGI SA op rod with some minor finish wear. It appears someone put a bit of cold blueing on the tube, but it looks fine and wouldn't be seen when installed on the rifle. Good strong tab. If I didn't already have a spare op rod, this one would be mine. GI2 Asking $200 plus shipping.ITMSLD

I have a 3 day inspection period and buyer pays return shipping if not satisfied. I would not be afraid to put any of these barrels on a rifle of mine.
I tried taking some pics on a close up macro setting but they came out blurred. Any help on how to do it right???

Payment by USPS MO or a personal check if I know you.GI1
Sorry, no pay pal account for me.

·
Retired
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Op rod is sold and the barrels are still available. Don't be afraid to make an offer on them...GI1

·
Retired
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Make me a reasonable offer on these barrels. I'd like to get them out of here...

·
Retired
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
USGI SA barrel is "SOLD PENDING FUNDS"

USGI H&R barrel is now on my newly purchased Armscorp receiver, so is no longer available.

Unmarked barrel is now reduced to $100 plus shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts