M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, anybody know of M118LR available in the Portland, Oregon area?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sadly, I'd love to order online, but I'm in Alaska. I have not been able to find an online source that will ship to me because we don't have UPS or FedEx ground.

I have somebody passing through Portland that can pick some up for me, so I thought I would ask.

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
Just have them grab you some 175 Federal Gold Medal Match.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Depending on when your friend is rolling through, have him check either the Wes Knodel show in Centralia this weekend or the WAC show in Puyallup, WA next weekend. There was some 'match' ammo in Centralia last time.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Sadly, I'd love to order online, but I'm in Alaska. I have not been able to find an online source that will ship to me because we don't have UPS or FedEx ground.

I have somebody passing through Portland that can pick some up for me, so I thought I would ask.
I think ammunitiontogo ships to Alaska. How do you get primers and powder up there then? Only through stores? What you ought to do is talk to the local gun shops and see how they get their ammunition in, maybe they could order it for you with whomever they contract for shipping.

Orrrr, find some company that forwards freight. If you do forward the freight you'll have to buy a lot though, like a group buy with friends. My crazy uncle up there used a freight forward company to get like 10 tins of AK ammo and I want to say 30k primers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts