M14 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a Documented Navy Trophy Rifle, 7.62X51mm M1. This rifle is as it was purchased in 1988. The rifle was boxed by Crane Naval Depot in December 1984 and was awarded to a High Navy Shooter at NRA National Matches at Camp Perry in 1986. It has a SA receiver, bolt, op rod, and trigger group. The 7.62X51mm barrel was made by SA dated 6-65. Rifle was re-barreled by H+R and marked as such including stamping of 7.62 NATO on the barrel. The barrel has M/R -1. I do not have a 7.62 T/E gauge but barrel is bright and shiny with sharp rifling appearing as new. Rifle comes with the original depot stenciled shipping box with foil preservative bag and original triplicate trophy documentation papers. The box has Match stenciled on it however this rifle is not one of the very few match bedded Navy rifles. It is priced at $2600. I am helping a close friend sell this rifle and you can PM me for more information and/or contact information of the owner.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Can you **** the bolt to the rear and shoot a picture downward over the top so I can see if it has the metal .308 feed ramp spacer block in place?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
these rifle's did not come with a metal insert, but came with a white plast. insert.

As stated in the post this is not a match rifle, so it would not have a A or B on the stock. jj

1 - 4 of 4 Posts