M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody here know where I can get a synthetic stock for my Inland M1 Carbine?

A friend passed away and left me an Inland, so I put the Ultimak handguard rail on it and topped it off with a red dot. I really like the modern-ish look it has with the rail and I want to give it a black synthetic stock.

I have seen the Choate stocks, but I live in the westernmost occupied territory and those folding stocks are a no-no here.

Do you guys know of any fixed synthetic stocks?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's an older stock with the selector cutout. Little beat up, but if this ram-line stock works out I'll probably think about selling the stock with the handguard.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Greetings,

When I purchased my Inland 20 years ago, it came mounted in a side folding stock that I didn't really like the feel of. I ended up installing it in a RamLine synthetic and so far so good. You'll need the hardware from the old stock recoil plate, bolt, front spring, etc.); keep that in mind.

Regards, Jim

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I put it in
a Ram-Line a week ago. I love it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.