M14 Forum banner

LRB's are here!

1206 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Hap
UPS must have been running a little slow over the Memorial Day Holiday, but I now have six LRB receivers in stock. At least two of these will be barreled with new CBI barrels as soon as I get the barrels parkerized. They will also include the bolt lock and clip guide. I want to make sure the purchasers don't have any problems with assembly. These two will also include Winchester Bolts. I'm going to build one of the others up, for my own use, as a NM rifle.
The receivers Lou is sending out right now have a very nice finish with few machining marks. Bolts seem to just fall in with near perfect fit, but I still recommend bolt lapping.
Several people contacted me about ordering these receivers. They are here now so e-mail me if you still want one. [email protected]
FFL tranfers are required as usual. :D
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,531 Posts
Hi Ted,

That sounds like some really good news! LRB's have been getting some really good press! Excellent!

What is a CBI barrel? Can you elaborate on them? Have you already used them in other rifles that you have built? Just curious... :lol: Or, should I say... always curious... :lol:

Good Luck and Best Wishes,

Tom O.

· Registered
121 Posts
dighawaii said:
Hi Ted,

What is a CBI barrel?
Tom O.
I believe that is the Criterion M14 GI profile Barrel that Lou has in the white. He still has to park them. He also has the Wilson barrels as I recall since I was they last week.

I have to pick up an Imbel receiver I order thru him and I will see if I can get pics. :mrgreen:

· Registered
Custom service rifle builder
9,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CBI Barrels

They are Criterion barrels. I am impressed with the quality of the rifling. Very smooth bores. They look as nice as any match barrels I've seen. I'll get them parkerized right away.

· Registered
58 Posts
Re: CBI Barrels

Ted Brown said:
They are Criterion barrels. I am impressed with the quality of the rifling. Very smooth bores. They look as nice as any match barrels I've seen. I'll get them parkerized right away.
Ted,

e-mail has been sent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.