M14 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
"Staff Alumni"
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She arrived safe and sound. I will let the pictures do the talking :p

Was getting dark out and I couldnt wait. 33 yrds but so what :wink: :p Top group was first clip, Bottom group was 2nd clip. Now to take her out for the real test over the week end.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Most excellent!!!! :D

Very cool Steve, the pictures look great. What are your initial impressions?

Glad you finally got her back & ready to go! ;)

I just finished packing up my LRB to send off to Clayton. It'll go out in the A.M., he'll have it on Tuesday, and I should get it back the following week. :D

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Super groupings there Steve ... :wink:

Absolutely super ... :D

Glad she made it home where she belongs ...

Looks like we both had a good day today. :D

Keep us posted when you can get her stretched out ... :arrow:

Six

·
Registered
498 Posts
Oxmix said:
Sent the LRB off to Ron Smith today. I hope mine looks as nice as yours does when I get it back. This one will be all H&R.

Regards

Ox
Ron is going to be very busy. My LRB is going to him tomorrow morning. I can't wait to get it back. It's a thing of beauty Steve, a thing of beauty 8) .

Greg

·
Registered
209 Posts
Nice, Nice, Nice :D :D :D . Wow 8O . That is a sweet looking weapon. The wait is finally over for you. Looks to be a tack driver as well, you can't beat that.
Did Smith re-park the receiver? It looks nice. It seems darker than the rest of the ones that have been posted.
Congrats on a beauty of a rifle. :wink:

·
Registered
188 Posts
New LRB

Steve,

One very nice rifle. I'm sure you're quite pleased with it. I also see that Six has done his usual fabulous work. When completed, my LRB will be sitting in one of his "Ambush Alley" Marpat stocks. Take care and have fun.

Darrell
(dperr)

·
"Staff Alumni"
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes that is one of Sixt's stock. I do beleive Ron put a medium douglass barrel on and a Smith break. Quagmire my first impression was How well it was put together. I really love the smiths bolt release. I had to test that afew times. Oh the sound of the bolt going home. Every thing was nice and tight and functioned great. Recieved it around five and between then and about seven before I headed for home I couldnt keep my eyes off it must have picked it up and played with it a hundred times. :lol: Couldnt wait to get home and pull the trigger. I ran 2 clips threw her to see how she fuctioned and no problems. Took two shots and brought the target back and one was exactly dead center and second in the orange straight above it. I got excited and sent the target back and kinda scattered the rest as you can see. So I settled down and shot the second group a littl more to my taste. :p Cant wait to test her at the outdoor range. Thanks for all the compliments guys :p Just think If lou would have been home at the time of the first auction he could of had 3,750 bucks for that same reciever :cry: Maybe I'll list it for 5 grand and be an official crack user across the street 8) :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.