M14 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Well I couldn't grab one a few months ago when they were on sale, without the guilt overwhelming me. But now I'm in a postition to buy a LRB receiver and have no guilt whatsoever thanks to my poker winnings. What's the going rate for a LRB reciever now? Is it as posted on their website and I'd just have to find a willing ffl to give it to me for as close to the posted dealer price as I can convince them, plus the transfer fee? What do you guys think of the standard weight NM barrels LRB has available? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
498 Posts
chickenfried said:
Hi guys. Well I couldn't grab one a few months ago when they were on sale, without the guilt overwhelming me. But now I'm in a postition to buy a LRB receiver and have no guilt whatsoever thanks to my poker winnings. What's the going rate for a LRB reciever now? Is it as posted on their website and I'd just have to find a willing ffl to give it to me for as close to the posted dealer price as I can convince them, plus the transfer fee? What do you guys think of the standard weight NM barrels LRB has available? Thanks guys.
Hi Chickenfried,
LRB's price is posted on the web site Standard Receiver - Dealer Price $699.00. They will sell it to you for dealer cost. Just call Lou and order directly from him. You will have to have it shipped to a FFL in your area. I see you are also in Northern Kalif. I'm in Fairfield. The standard N.M. Barrel should be fine.

Greg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.