M14 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a BNIB LRB M25 REAR LUGGED receiver. It is BRAND NEW IN BOX. Has never been built on or assembled in any way. Price is 950 shipped. 960.00 if you live in CA. Will take Paypal (you pay fees or gift) or USPS MOs ONLY.. Serial #1027X...FIRST UNCONDITIONAL I'LL TAKE..from LRB.WEBSITE..........

M25 REAR LUG RECEIVER WITH BARRELED ACTION OR CUSTOM RIFLE BUILD.....$1,008.70

SOLD SEPARATELY.....$1,310.00*

THE ULTIMATE RECEIVER CHOICE FOR LONG RANGE ACCURACY. IRON SIGHTS ARE INTENDED TO BE USED AS BACK UP WITH RAIL INSTALLED AND SCOPE/RINGS ARE REMOVED. RAIL INCLUDED. INCLUDES REAR LUG SOCKET HEAD SCREW AND PILLAR BEDDING SLEEVE. OVERSIZED STOCK REQUIRED. STOCK INLETTING REQUIRED.

OPTIONAL 7 1/4” SCOPE RAIL AVAILABLE – SOLD SEPARATELY

*NOTE: Return this receiver (new in box) anytime in the future for a $175.00 discount towards a barreled action or rifle build.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
My understanding is that applies only if the shipper has an FFL.
Correct, I'm guessing wags is an FFL. So it is an extra burden to him that an individual would not have.
My purchases here from individuals shipping from out of state needed nothing more than a copy of their state issued identification faxed to the receiving ffl.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.