M14 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Figured it was time to get one of my LRB M25s out for a little air.
This one has a 18.5 inch 1-10 barrel, LRB bolt, Winchester op rod and trigger group, SEI Vortex muzzle device and SEI USMC marked glfs, MRT Dec 53 sling in figured USGI birch. Scope is a Leatherwood civilian rail mounted auto ranging 3-9. Loves M118 and pretty much anything else she gets to munch.

View attachment 431377 View attachment 431377 View attachment 431377 View attachment 431377
LRB M25 3.jpg
LRB M25 4.jpg
LRB M25 5.jpg
LRB M25 2.jpg

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I t certainly is. A little warm for my liking, headed into the 90s for the next couple of days, but we'll deal with it.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That’s one beautiful rifle! Hope the shooting is fun! (I’m sure it is)
It always is. Just walked out on the range and put up fresh target papers at 100 yds, Set up the spotting scope and brass catcher, hauled out some ammo and the rifle. Now a little energy restoration and the smoke will start.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When it gets too hot to enjoy walking out and changing targets Willie the bad guy takes a beating but he seems to keep on ticking.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes Sir, Criterion barrel from LRB. 2 moa with surplus ammo. Good enough for what it was built for.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mighty nice looking LRB you have sir! Enjoy it!
Thanks, this one has been in the herd for 10 years of so, just seems to be others that see more light.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great looking rifle, Sir!
m14brian
Thanks. This rifle has been a great base for trying out new optics over the years. The LRB M25 is one of my favorites. The Leatherwood scope setup on her is one of the weak points for sure. Leupold MK4 will be going back on before her outing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts