New SADLAK Piston
New SADLAK NM Spring Guide
New USGI op rod spring
New SEI Direct Connect Vortex Flash Eliminator
New USGI Connector Lock
New SEI Extended Bolt Stop
Excellent Complete USGI Rear Sight Assembly, WCE marked windage and elevation
Commercial Hi-Temp Hand Guard

The action was barreled and head spaced by LRB (barreled action #1)

This action was removed from Sage Stock and now listed sep.

2050.00 shipped to FFL FEDEX Insured

Lowered to 1925.00 shipped

Withdrawn

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Someone needs to jump on this. Helluva deal. (I would but the ol' lady won't cut loose of her vacation check. GI1 She's a smart girl.)
I am surprised it is hanging around myself. I committed to something else so now I need to replace funds before my ol' lady is on to me!

After another day I will most likely strip the parts from it and place it on GB just as a barreled action, receiver, bolt, barrel.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Man, I would jump on it but I'd have to make a trade (get one gun out of the house to get another one), it's the only way the wife would approve of me buying this. GLWS!

·
Registered
708 Posts
I am surprised it is hanging around myself. I committed to something else so now I need to replace funds before my ol' lady is on to me!

After another day I will most likely strip the parts from it and place it on GB just as a barreled action, receiver, bolt, barrel.
Had I not "pulled the trigger" on a Bush rifle listed in the PX two weeks ago I'd be all over it. (and I'm not counting the Scout I bought in May, that's ancient history)

·
Registered
265 Posts
I don't see the trigger group listed, is it included in the barreled action? Just curious since it was all together in the sage. This is so tempting.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts