M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In conjunction with the M14 Rifle Association and LRB, I am pleased to announce a group buy for both the LRB M14Sa and M25 receiver buy.

Here's how it works:

M14SA receiver $820*

Includes: both charger clip guide and bolt stop installed as well as the labor to install customer supplied bolt and barrel.

M25 receiver $920*

Includes: bolt stop installed as well as the labor to install customer supplied bolt and barrel.

* LRB will not sell just the receiver and the bolt and barrel installation must be done by them.

Options:

LRB will supply a LRB manufactured bolt for an additional $150......

LRB will supply any barrel listed from the criterion line on their website for the price listed less $50. You must purchase a receiver deal above to get this discount.

Sale conditions:

You must reply here with what you want as well as contact LRB via phone with the following......

Name
Address
Phone
TFL username
Options

Payment arrangements will include a $100 non-refundable deposit

M14 Rifle Association members are to receive a $25 dollar discount off the price of the the receiver deal only. (memberships will be verified)

Not a member yet? Not a problem....for those who pay the non-discounted price on the two receiver deals will receive a one year complimentary membership in the M14RA compliments of LRB Arms.

Note: There will be no special ser#s or logos or suggestions....what it is is what it is....... so don't ask as your post will be deleted.
By all means if you have any questions pertaining to what is written in case it's not clear.... please don't hesitate to ask.

This group buy will end on 12/31/10 so get em while ya can!!!

·
Registered
966 Posts
So if I got this correct:

M14SA Receiver $820
LRB Bolt $150 Installed
Criterion Chrome lined barrel $249.95-$50.00 = $199.95 Installed.

Subtotal = $1,169.95

·
Registered
249 Posts
Do you think they would they be ok if the M25 was paired with their Krieger Match Heavy barrel?

Also, is the M25 supplied with the weaver rail?

And lastly, what kind of paperwork do we have to supply for FFL purposes? Just the business name and address, etc, or more? Do they use the FFL EZ check?

thanks!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Do you think they would they be ok if the M25 was paired with their Krieger Match Heavy barrel?

And lastly, what kind of paperwork do we have to supply for FFL purposes? Just the business name and address, etc, or more? Do they use the FFL EZ check?

thanks!
The rail comes with the M25 receiver...

Last I talked to folks at LRB (not too long ago) they had no Kriegers in stock and did not forsee stocking them.

·
Registered
279 Posts
A M25 rec would be nice.. How many orders are required for this Buy to happen?? Any timetable.. and membership requirment? How are funds to be paid and to who?? IS CC OK.. thnaks. B2B

When the German Kaiser asked in 1912 what the quarter of a
million Swiss militiamen would do if invaded by a half million
German soldiers, a Swiss replied: shoot twice and go home.

·
Registered
558 Posts
A M25 rec would be nice.. How many orders are required for this Buy to happen?? Any timetable.. and membership requirment? How are funds to be paid and to who?? IS CC OK.. thnaks. B2B

Membership requirement is listed above...

·
Registered
210 Posts
M25 Reciever = $920, LRB Bolt = $150, 22" Med Wht. Cromed lined -1:11 twist = $329.95 - $50=$279.95 Grand Total = $1349.95 This total would be out the door less shipping,and what is the down payment or do I need to work that out with LRB.Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Timetable?

I am interested in this group buy, but I would like to know what the timetable is. Also would it be possible to get the barreled actions listed on their site as part of this deal (paying the difference of course)?

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm in.

M25 receiver
LRB bolt
Heavy weight barrel
(looks like $1320, roughly)

I'll give LRB a call tomorrow.

Looks like that $600 CMP parts kit just found its destiny. GI5

I'll post up what they say the delay will be, since many are asking and I'm curious myself.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So if I got this correct:

M14SA Receiver $820
LRB Bolt $150 Installed
Criterion Chrome lined barrel $249.95-$50.00 = $199.95 Installed.

Subtotal = $1,169.95
Looks correct to me.

thanks!
No Krieger unless you were to purchase it at the non-discounted price, if he even has them.

Rail comes with the receiver.

A signed copy from your FFL is necessary for their records.

LRB has set no minimums as they are basically coming off the shelf and not a special run.

As stated in the OP..... there are no membership requirements other than if you would like to take advantage of the $25 discount on the receiver deal, you would need to be a verified member of the M14 Rifle Association.

Is the $100 down payment for each receiver, or for the total order?

Consecutive #'s would nice. GI2

Think I'll pass, as I'm poor.
$100 non-refundable deposit per receiver.

Consecutive ser#s would be nice, but as stated in the OP.... what it is is what it is.

Not being rude, but, Why bother to post if you are not going to purchase?

M25 Reciever = $920, LRB Bolt = $150, 22" Med Wht. Cromed lined -1:11 twist = $329.95 - $50=$279.95 Grand Total = $1349.95 This total would be out the door less shipping,and what is the down payment or do I need to work that out with LRB.Thanks
As stated in the OP and in a reply to question above....$100 non-refundable deposit per receiver.

Op rod guide included with choice of barrel?
Not unless it is listed on their site in the criterion line.

I am interested in this group buy, but I would like to know what the timetable is. Also would it be possible to get the barreled actions listed on their site as part of this deal (paying the difference of course)?
The earliest one can expect a receiver is beginning of spring and the latest is toward the end of 2011. There is no deadline to place a order at this point in time, but that could change depending on the number of orders.

Please if you have questions, please post only in this thread and I will be the one to answer them. I would prefer it if others would not attempt to asnswer questions unless it's something that has already been answered and then only if I am quoted. We don't need any confusion.

Also, please do not send me a PM asking questions as I won't be answering them.

Please refrain from posting unless you are interested in this buy. If you are not planning on purchasing one, we don't need to know why. Just pass it on by as it will only be deleted anyway.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
I have been waiting on an m25 from them since last March. I think I should be getting a call from them very soon. Can I get in on this and still keep my place in line with them?
I think I missunderstood. Do you have to buy a bolt and barrel from them as well as have them put it together for you?

·
Premium Member
1,093 Posts
I'm in; One M14SA receiver $820.00 and I will supply the bolt and barrel. Will call LRB next week. Thanks Hawk. 11-22-2010 called LRB this am; Good to go here! Now just wait.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Many thanks for setting this up Hawk.

I'd like to purchase two receiver/bolt/barrel combos:

1. M14S receiver ($820) + 22" medium weight, chrome lined barrel ($329.95 - $50) + LRB bolt ($150) - total $1249.95.

2. M25 receiver ($920) + 22" medium weight, chrome lined barrel ($329.95 - $50) + LRB bolt ($150) - total $1349.95.

I will call LRB on Monday.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have been waiting on an m25 from them since last March. I think I should be getting a call from them very soon. Can I get in on this and still keep my place in line with them?
I think I missunderstood. Do you have to buy a bolt and barrel from them as well as have them put it together for you?
As LRB will not sell just the receiver, one would either need to send them a bolt and barrel to be installed and headspaced, or purchase a barrel and bolt from their Criterioin line on their website at a $50 discount (barrel)

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Ill take a M14 SA receiver with a criterion med-weight barrel and LRB bolt. Ill be calling LRB Monday after Thanksgiving, heading out to the field tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
17,005 Posts
1 ea M14SA and M25, LRB bolts and Criterion Heavy barrels.Looks like about 2590. I will call them monday.
Thanks Hawk
Art Banks

MC1
EXPRT1

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm curious about this, too, because I'm on the waiting list for an M25 already.

I would be interested in an M25, LRB bolt, with my own barrel from the Krieger group buy installed. I'll give them a call.

$920 + $150 = $1070

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
As LRB will not sell just the receiver, one would either need to send them a bolt and barrel to be installed and headspaced, or purchase a barrel and bolt from their Criterioin line on their website at a $50 discount (barrel)
The LRB website doesn't say anything about not selling a stripped reciever. Just for clarification the not selling a stripped receiver applies to this group buy, not in general, Right?Basically what this is, is a barreled receiver group buy rather than a reciever group buy, Right?
I apologise for being slow to get it it.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts