M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doggone-it, this M14 stuff is the worst addiction!

Get 'em while they are hot, I just ordered one.

M14 parts kits at LRB are $469.95. "Limited quantity, priced to sell", is what the site says. Be sure and order a bolt to go with it.

I'm going to die of this disease, might as well make sure my boys die of it too!

·
Registered
8 Posts
How do these compare to the quality of the CMP kits? I'm looking to get my first M1A but I'm tight on cash and didn't know if the CMP ones were worth the extra money.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know how they compare BUT I would bet that Lou wouldn't ship you a pile of rusty parts. Call them to find out the details. I have not received mine in the mail yet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Maybe I should give it a try. Or get that new WOA upper for my AR, or finish my FAL build. If only I had the money lol. But I'll be finished with school in August FRG1

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah I've heard that a lot but I already have one offer but I'm trying to find something business-oriented in the gun industry (Glock, RRA, etc). We'll see

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't know how they compare BUT I would bet that Lou wouldn't ship you a pile of rusty parts. Call them to find out the details. I have not received mine in the mail yet.
I got it U.P.S. this AM. Go to the November Slop Chute to see my evaluation. A+

1 - 9 of 9 Posts