M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentleman,
Here is my LRB all GI M-14 that I finally got after getting back from deployment after 18 months. Its an amazing piece of work, I cannot recommended LRB builds enough.

·
"Death From Above"
11,442 Posts
Congrats on your new LRB and welcome back! Thanks for your service as well. Looks great happy shooting!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Thanks for the service, and I hope you have many happy hours on the range. Very nice rifle.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Beautiful rifle, and thanks for your service!GI6

·
Retired
4,700 Posts
First off, thanks for your dedicated service to our country. That rifle is just beautiful. The stock is a real beauty and LRB rifles are top notch. Let us know how it shoots.GI1

·
Registered
200 Posts
Wow! What a nice rifle! I hope the anticipation was some fuel for your work.

Thank you for your service! Enjoy it, you surely deserve it.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
beautiful rifle. Wecome home!

·
SGT of Marines
332 Posts
Thank you for your service to this great country, and welcome home.
Hope you enjoy your rifle as much as I have enjoyed mine. That is beautiful wood, and LRB makes a first rate rifle!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks

Thanks for all the nice replies, that means alot coming from this great group. As soon I can I will take this piece of work to the range an give her a test ride. I am glad to be home and want to let you know that while I was down range I would check this great site out as much as I could and got much enjoyment out of it, so thank you!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have been waiting 11 months and spoke with LRB last week they told me that my name is close to the top of the list and that they will be getting another batch of M25’s next week so let’s just say that Im very anxious.

That is a beautiful piece of wood on there did that come from LRB?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lrb m-14

Yes, that stock is from LRB and it is amazing, the picture does not do justice to how beautiful it is. It looks almost new and has no dings in the wood and retains all the original stampings, ie; cartouche and circle P. I am serious when I say you will love it, I am not easily impressed but I was blown away by the attention to detail, its worth every penny.

·
Registered
540 Posts
GI2Welcome home!great looking stick!!!give us a range report after you take it out.thanks for your dedicated service to our country and our freedom!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thank you for our service, sir.
Beautiful weapon - exceptional stock!

Enjoy it in good health - God bless.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Thank you for your service, and for making it home safely. You will love that beautiful rifle. Enjoy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts