M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Has anyone here that got in on the group buy been in touch with them to see where they were in filling the orders?

Redraider

·
Registered
249 Posts
I talked to them yesterday after they called to let me know that my barrel arrived. They expect to start filling them around the end of the year. Should be worth the wait though! GI6

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Here's my answer to a question on wait time posted in the group buy thread.

Spring at the earliest and up to next year's end.

It pays to read the entire thread to look for answers to questions before making a purchaseGI2

The only money LRB is holding on anyone is the non-refundable deposit.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Wait for it!

Yep, it is well worth the wait. The only negative I see is, I made the mistake of picking up a new TRW bolt. Now I have a full year to conceive my fourth. Anyone know of a good psychiatrist?

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Yep, it is well worth the wait. The only negative I see is, I made the mistake of picking up a new TRW bolt. Now I have a full year to conceive my fourth. Anyone know of a good psychiatrist?
The best thing to do is look at the LRB website right before you go to bed....Hopefully this will pop into your mind....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oQMa0Hk3MM[/ame]

The lyrics are perfect...

·
Registered
396 Posts
I can help. Send your new TRW bolt to me. I am a licensed bolt therapist and will counsel your bolt until such time that your LRB receiver is ready for assembly. At that time the bolt will be returned to you with all of its issues resolved. This is major therapy and the process is quite transforming. Matter of fact, I can pretty much guarantee that upon its return your bolt will look exactly like a high quality used Winchester part... GI5

·
Registered
102 Posts
I can help. Send your new TRW bolt to me. I am a licensed bolt therapist and will counsel your bolt until such time that your LRB receiver is ready for assembly. At that time the bolt will be returned to you with all of its issues resolved. This is major therapy and the process is quite transforming. Matter of fact, I can pretty much guarantee that upon its return your bolt will look exactly like a high quality used Winchester part... GI5
I had already sent the bolt to therapy. The therapist prescribed I spend months of searching web sites, gun shows & old barns for matching parts. Also Hundreds of dollars in shipping costs, fuel, & TRW value added taxes.
Obviously, the prescribed therapy for H&R, Winchester, & SA caused a relapse. GI2

·
Registered
375 Posts
Wow! It's ashame I did not get on this bandwagon but then again since the end of that group buy I came into some money. Any chance of me getting it the buy still? I'm looking to get a M25 reciever but with my barrel & bolt. Can you guys let me know if someone backs out of a M25 reciever that I could take his place? Who do I need to contact, LRB?
Dirty

·
Registered
17 Posts
LRB contacted me to say my receiver and barrel were ready and asked me to send my parts in for indexing and my payment. Said there ad a good supply in and were filling orders as fast as possible.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update??

Hi all,

Just checking in to see if anyone has any input as to the group buy status. I have heard of some already getting their piece in, and wondering if anyone can post up their order date, model, and whether they have gotten it in?

Thanks

Redraider

·
Registered
62 Posts
LRB Group buy

Redraider,
I got call from LRB about 6-8 weeks ago telling me they received my parts and they would start my build in 3-4 weeks. havent heard anything since.Ordered M14 SA last week of December. Sorry not much help, thats all I know.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I think about all the M14's are ready and they have started on the M25's and will do them over the summer. I need to call and check while I'm in the states.

·
Premium Member
16,908 Posts
Just got a call from Sean yesterday that they will be shipping my m14sa and M25 barreled actions on Monday.

Semper Fi
Sgt USMC 66-72 RVN 67-68

·
Premium Member
16,908 Posts
Picked up my barreled actions from the group buy ordered 11/22/10.
They look absolutely perfect. I must add the LRB bolts are very nice too. Smooth as silk.

Semper Fi

1 - 20 of 63 Posts