M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm getting out of the M14 game and selling my rifle, along with all mags and accessories to go with it. The rifle is built on a M14SA receiver by LRB from New In Wrapper and New In Tube parts I collected between 2004-2006. The rifle was delivered to me in 2007. The serial is #021xx. It includes the following components:

TRW government profile barrel dated 2-64
HRA op-rod
Winchester bolt
HR-N trigger group
USGI flash suppressor
USGI standard sights
USGI fiberglass stock, no cracks

The only component that isn't standard USGI (other than the receiver) is a Sadlak NM op-rod spring guide, however, a USGI spring guide is included.

I have fired exactly 220 rounds of South African 147 grain surplus through this rifle. It is in excellent condition. The throat of the bore measures "0" with an erosion gage.

I am selling the rifle along with the magazines, various accessories and tools I have collected for it. The items included in the package are as follows:

Ten CMI mags new in the LCI preservative bags
Five CMI mags that are new but not bagged
Five CMI mags that are used but excellent condition
One new CMI 5 round hunting mag
Turner Saddlery M1907 leather sling
Accuracy Speaks M-14 Gas Cylinder Wrench
Brownell's M14 flash hider castle nut pliers
USGI M14 ratchet chamber brush
Badger Ordnance M14 bolt roller greaser
Dewey delrin cleaning rod muzzle guide
The Scott A. Duff M14 Complete Assembly Guide by Walk Kuleck and Clint McKee (not pictured)
Badger Ordnance M14 stock liner nut driver for stock disassembly
M10 Combo Tool for bolt disassembly
Ara-Mor M14 and Garand Throat Erosion Gauge
Sadlak piston cleaning drill set
M14 USGI Combo Tool
Wolff extractor and ejector springs (not pictured)
USGI M14 hand guard
USGI M14 butt plate and rear sling loop

I am asking $3500 for the entire package. Shipping will the actual cost to your ZIP code by either FedEx or UPS. I will consider serious offers. I am located in Mobile, AL and will accept cash for FTF transactions. Paypal + 4% or Cashier's Check accepted if shipped.

Pics:

·
Registered
630 Posts
I'm getting out of the M14 game and selling my rifle, along with all mags and accessories to go with it. The rifle is built on a M14SA receiver by LRB from New In Wrapper and New In Tube parts I collected between 2004-2006. The rifle was delivered to me in 2007. The serial is #021xx. It includes the following components:

TRW government profile barrel dated 2-64
HRA op-rod
Winchester bolt
HR-N trigger group
USGI flash suppressor
USGI standard sights
USGI fiberglass stock, no cracks

The only component that isn't standard USGI (other than the receiver) is a Sadlak NM op-rod spring guide, however, a USGI spring guide is included.

I have fired exactly 220 rounds of South African 147 grain surplus through this rifle. It is in excellent condition. The throat of the bore measures "0" with an erosion gage.

I am selling the rifle along with the magazines, various accessories and tools I have collected for it. The items included in the package are as follows:

Ten CMI mags new in the LCI preservative bags
Five CMI mags that are new but not bagged
Five CMI mags that are used but excellent condition
One new CMI 5 round hunting mag
Turner Saddlery M1907 leather sling
Accuracy Speaks M-14 Gas Cylinder Wrench
Brownell's M14 flash hider castle nut pliers
USGI M14 ratchet chamber brush
Badger Ordnance M14 bolt roller greaser
Dewey delrin cleaning rod muzzle guide
The Scott A. Duff M14 Complete Assembly Guide by Walk Kuleck and Clint McKee (not pictured)
Badger Ordnance M14 stock liner nut driver for stock disassembly
M10 Combo Tool for bolt disassembly
Ara-Mor M14 and Garand Throat Erosion Gauge
Sadlak piston cleaning drill set
M14 USGI Combo Tool
Wolff extractor and ejector springs (not pictured)
USGI M14 hand guard
USGI M14 butt plate and rear sling loop

I am asking $3500 for the entire package. Shipping will the actual cost to your ZIP code by either FedEx or UPS. I will consider serious offers. I am located in Mobile, AL and will accept cash for FTF transactions. Paypal + 4% or Cashier's Check accepted if shipped.

Pics:

Beautiful piece of rifle/gear......GI2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts