M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Handy little item to carry around ... :wink:

Kinda makes ya wonder what some fellers walkin' round with brief cases are packin' in them things hey ... ? :roll:

Six

·
Registered
141 Posts
hehehe. I was expecting something along those lines to appear...I would have been really surprised if I saw a calcualtor or papers in there.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This particular attache was in fact made in Russia and actually carried by KGB ....

It belongs to a good friend of mine (and former employer) who purchased it some time ago and it was "not cheap" by any means. There were only a few that were available for sale at the time he got his. I would imagine that they can be easily duplicated however ...

The AK was (has beau coup now) his very first "Rock-N-Roller" and he is a Class II Manufacturer.

I believe I do have some pics taken in succession of how this thing actually works and I can guarantee you that in less than 2 seconds it is at the ready .....

I'll see if I can dig these pics up and get them posted ...

Six

·
Registered
846 Posts
i've seen briefcases for MP5 or uzi but never for an AK before, that is really cool.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Damn, I was hoping for an M14 in there 8O 8O :? :oops: 8) :wink: :twisted: :twisted:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts