M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICED REDUCED TO $235 SHIPPED IN THE LOWER 48 FOR ALL SIX BARRELS.....Got these some time ago in a big lot of parts I bought. Unfortunately, these represented the bulk of the M14 parts in the lot, which I didn't know at the time, but it was a one money, one lot deal - all or nothing. Anywho, I can't use them. Hoping to recoup a bit of what I spent on the lot. Selling all six barrels for $320. I'll pay the shipping in the Lower 48, which won't be unsubstantial, given how heavy this pile of barrels is. I've included a bunch of pictures, which tell the story much better than I can write. I've done very little to clean them up, so where you see surface rust, you can probably clean it up all or mostly. No idea how they do on a TE gauge since they are not mounted in a receiver. The muzzle wear gauge shown is a .308 gauge I bought from Fulton. Even the Garand barrel, which swallows the gauge, catches a .30-06 bullet with plenty of bullet still showing. The barrels show some vice/wrench marks, some worse than others. The bores, visually, all look pretty good with some degree of fouling/dust/surface rust in some of them. All of the bores, visually, look plenty usable. Some look great. I can't guarantee all the barrels are usable for any given intended purpose, but all it takes is a couple of the barrels doing what you want and the rest are free.

The pics keep the same order, top to bottom, for each group of barrels. Hence, the third chamber pic down is for the third barrel down in the group shot, etc.

TE measurements

1st barrel - 4

2nd barrel - 4

3rd barrel (General Dynamics/SAK medium weight) - 2

4th barrel (Geneseo marked) - 5

Please PM me or email me with any questions. Not interested in selling them separately unless I can't sell the group. Thanks for looking!

Top barrel in group shot

Second barrel in group shot has no markings

Third barrel in group shot

Fourth barrel in group shot

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Don't know why I thought they had to be mounted to get an accurate reading. Will update the ad with TE measurements for the M14 barrels. Don't have a Garand TE gauge.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Need these gone and obviously have them priced too high. Now $235 shipped in the Lower 48 for all six barrels. Thanks for looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts